𝟷𝟺. 𝙲𝙰𝙽 𝙸 𝙺𝙸𝚂𝚂 𝚈𝙾𝚄?

"Em!"

The ghost girl smiled at Camden's greeting. She sure did love how excited the redhead was to see her every time.

Alexander 'poofed' in next to Camden, obviously happy to see Emily. "Where have you been, little lady?"

"I was with Luke." she responded sheepishly.

Camden giggled at her admittance and Alexander looked indifferent. He still was iffy about the boy. For the past 25 years Emily wouldn't even speak Luke's name, and now she was completely ok with talking about him and spending time with him? Alexander didn't get it.

Emily suddenly gasped, scaring her ghost friends as she did, "Ah! I remembered why I came here."

"And that would be...?" the boy questioned.

"The boys went to Caleb."

Both Alexander and Camden were speechless, both of them ignoring the pain that the mention of the name sent through their chests.

"And they got the stamp."

The redhead stepped closer to the boy. Alexander instinctively hooked an arm around Camden's shoulders, holding her close to him. All 3 of the ghosts were well aware of how dangerous Caleb and his stamps were.

"Are they gonna try to crossover?" Camden mumbled after a moment of silence.

Emily nodded to her friend, crossing her arms over her chest to comfort herself. "They're gonna try to play the Orpheum. That's where they were gonna play the night they died." She swallowed harshly at the thought of her friends leaving her again.

Sure, she didn't want to see them die again because of the stamps or have to be part of Caleb's band at HGC forever, but she just got Luke back.

"Em?" the brunette looked up from the ground, her eyes landing on Alexander who had been the one to address her. "Did you ever figure out what your unfinished business was?"

"I- well, I always thought it was making up with Luke... but I'm still here so I'm confused."

The mention of Luke again triggered something in Camden's memory. She gasped and stepped forward, breaking out of Alexander's grip. The two other ghosts just stared at her in confusion. What had she remembered?

"Why did Julie want you, again? I remember her saying something about wanting to show you something?"

Emily blushed hard. It was then that Camden knew that what Julie had stolen her best friend for definitely involved a certain guitarist.

"Uh, she kind of ambushed me and Luke?" Emily started to explain, avoiding eye contact with her friends. "Apparently, Luke had written a song about me after he ran away. And the only reason Julie knew about it was because she saw it in his song journal when he was showing her some of their Sunset Curve songs a while ago."

"And she got him to sing it for you?"

The girl nodded, finally looking to her friends again. "It was beautiful."

Camden was about to ask more about the song when Alexander decided that it'd be a great idea for them to walk on the beach. He gripped both of the girls' arms and 'poofed' them to the shoreline. The girls decided that it was best to drop the topic and let Alexander talk about what he found interesting. The boy had never reacted so harshly to his friends spilling their feelings before and that's what the girls found strange.

A couple of hours past and the three ghosts had taken seats in the sand, watching the sunset. Emily always loved the colors of the sky during the time. It was something rather peaceful for her.