Part Forty Four.

Make Me Feel
≿━━━━༺☠━━━━
Harley Finley

"Angel, you ready?" Colten spoke softly from behind me, placing a gentle hand to my back.

All I could do was stare into oblivion, which was my normal at the point.

"Harley, please talk to me." Colten sighed as he snuggled his nose into my neck and pressed his chest to my back with his arms wrapped around me.

I knew he was frustrated, hurting just as I was over the miscarriage. Over losing our baby just a week after finding out about him. We didn't even have time to enjoy the fact of me even being pregnant before it was all taken from us.

I placed a gentle hand to the side of his face, letting him know I was listening but had nothing to say.

What is there to say when you lose a child?

The doctors explained it with their big, complicated sounding words but the simple matter was, just keep having sex. That's the basics if we wanted to have a child together.

Any idiot could tell you that.

"We don't have to go. We could wait to meet the twins." Colten murmured.

I shook my head, letting my glance land to our feet.

"I need you."

"I'm here."

"No, I need you to fuck me because I feel nothing. Nothing but heartache." I held onto my throbbing chest, still not able to look into his eyes, knowing they held so much sadness.

Colten placed a gentle kiss to my neck, tightening his hold around my waist while we stood in the middle of our living room. He didn't hesitate, or even question me as his hands roamed my body, squeezing and nipping at my hips. He moved to the button on my jeans, undoing them and shoving them down my legs.

His hand reached in between my legs, touching my clit in rough circles, just like I wanted. His other hand turned me to face him, holding my cheek in place as he devoured my lips, pressing them against mine until our teeth clattered and our tongues fought each other.

I moaned into his, finally feeling some pleasure building where his fingers kept rubbing me.

"Do you want me to fuck you numb, angel?" Colten's deep voice sent a shudder down my spine.

"Be rough with me, Colt. Fuck me until I don't hurt anymore."

He practically shoved me onto the couch, making my body tumble into the soft cushions, sending my hair into my face and blinding me.

I could hear him unbuckling his belt with a rush. By the time I cleared my face of my strands, he was on top of me, trapping my wrists and holding them above my head.

He didn't even give me a look. His eyes were instead trained on tightening his belt unbelievably tight around my wrists, binding them in place with a clenched jaw.

I squeezed my fingers together, already feeling the circulation being cut off by the leather fabric.

He grabbed my hips, twisting me onto my knees. He took a moment and in that moment I felt the pain again. The heartache. The uncontrollable urge to bang my head against the wall.