Part Thirty Two.

*help an author out and read the a/n at bottom :) *

Love me
≿━━━━༺☠━━━━
Harley Finley

"Love me?" I repeated almost in a daze at the words that left his lips so easily.

"Yes." Colten whispered back, his hot breath fanning my neck as he laid gentle kisses up and down the skin. "I want to make love to you. I want to show you I could be gentle and care for you."

"I, I mean Chloe is in the other room and Elijah said he's on his way. Now, now just doesn't feel like the time." I stuttered out. Anxiety built in my heart, grabbing and twisting it at its seams with the thought of someone loving me.

Every sex I've ever had with my ex's was rough, never loving or gentle. Even our relationships weren't.

Colten smiled into me. His chest rumbling with a laugh.

"Wow, angel. I've never heard you stutter before. Is that what my love for you does?" He continued to tease, his fingers rubbed my thighs as he continued to hold me in the air.

"No, it's just.." I stopped talking with a deep breath. I couldn't even think straight.

"Harley," Colten spoke so softly as he dragged his lips back up my neck and to my cheek. "I'm scared too but I'm not going to hide how I feel towards you anymore, just like you wanted. If you don't want to say it back, you don't have to. But know that's how I feel. I was so fucking scared of something happening to you. Of losing you. The thought of being without you hurts. I'd do anything to keep you with me. If that's not love, then what is?"

I couldn't even answer him.

"Do you want my love, Harley? Because I'm willing to give it all to you." He breathed out, placing another gentle kiss to my cheek, then to the tip of my nose. "Just say the word and I'll slow down. I'll pin you to this wall and fuck you until you can't walk like I've done before. Or tell me you want all of me and I'll show you exactly how that feels."

"Colt, I do want all of you. I do. I just.." I words seized when he pressed his hips into mine, showing me how hard his cock was against my clit.

"You just what, angel?" He murmured, grinding against me.

"I'm not ready for that." I admitted with a ping in my heart.

I didn't want lovey-dovey. I wanted him to take me, to hold me down and make me forget any worry I had for the day.

Love making wouldn't do that. It would just make my heart burn with more emotions I couldn't fit in right now. Not with the evil that was chasing me down.

Colten didn't even falter, instead he kept his consistent rub of his cock to my clit, slowly driving me wild. "Let me give you a little taste then you could tell me if you aren't ready."

I couldn't even agree or disregard him, he didn't even allow me time to think before his lips pressed to mine. He was so, so gentle, almost a feather of a weight with his soft mouth meshing in a closed kiss. It was sensual, pouring every ounce of his worry he had built up on the four hour bike drive here. It made my heart flutter with butterflies when his tongue ran across my bottom lip, asking for permission.

"Nuhuh." I hummed against him, declining him and his attempt to coerce me into love making.

But all he did was smile, making my lips curl with his. He sucked in my bottom lip, tracing his tongue all around it before slipping it into my mouth and I caved almost immediately. I melted into him, letting our tongues play together, swiping and taking turns being in each other's mouth.