Chapter 1

Sara P.O.V

Percy Jackson who defeated Gaia, Percy Jackson who stopped the Titan war, Percy Jackson who stopped the gods for mindlessly fighting over a lightning bolt, Percy Jackson who found his twin sister, Sara, at Camp. Percy Jackson this, Percy Jackson that. Sara was proud of him, but she helped Percy through every step of the way. She was shunned aside while Percy took all her glory. But she couldn't stay angry. He was her little brother by 5 seconds after all.

Percy P.O.V

Camp Half-Blood had recently been attacked by Earthborn. Percy and Sara his twin, fought back to back, slashing at the last of the Earthborn. It turned into wet clay and seeped back into the ground. The last Earthborn, barely standing, spoke in a woman's voice.

"Hello twins of Poseidon," the Earthborn purred.

"Who the heck are you?" questioned Percy and Sara angrily.

"Me? My my, you don't remember me? I killed Leo Valdez, child of Fire," the Earthborn continued to purr.

"Gaia." Sara muttered.

"Hmmmm... where is dear child of Wisdom?" Gaia asked Percy.

"None of your business," snapped Percy and slashed the Earthborn-Gaia into mucky clay.

Annabeth P.O.V

Percy has been avoiding Annabeth for a while now. She was starting to get annoyed. Why is Seaweed Brain running the opposite direction when she tries to talk to him? It's not like him. I mean they are dating so it's not normal for Percy to run the other way with blushed cheeks. What is going on?

Annabeth was on the other side fighting the last of the Earthborn when suddenly a voice spoke. Gaia. She couldn't hear what she was saying but apparently it definitely pissed Percy off and Riptide slashed into the Earthborn with a dull 'thunk'.

Annabeth came running and Percy looked away, blushing. "Okay, I have no idea what is wrong with you but you better pull yourself together. You have been avoiding me for days!" She started yelling at Percy.

Percy flinched at the anger in her voice as she stormed back into the Athena Cabin.