Chapter 10

A/N: I thought of the names for Percy and Sara separately and I was thinking of Shadow and Shade. Please leave comments for nicknames for Percy and Sara separately!

Percy P.O.V

They vapor travelled to the woods, the tree's giving good cover from the sun and the people. Sara and Percy concentrated and melted into shadow. Now they know what it feels like to be Nico- "Stop! Not the time to think about this!" Percy screamed in his head.

Percy spotted the camp armory and motioned for Sara to have a look. Percy also decided to speak with his twin connection.

They hurried to the armory. It was unguarded. Percy searched through it while Sara stood outside to keep watch.

He found boxes of Greek Fire. He smiled and placed them around the armory, hooking them up together and setting the charge which would go off with a push of a small button in his palm. Their pretty blades will soon go up in flames. One small push of the button and the place will go 'kaboom'.

Guards are coming!  Sara warned Percy with telepathic conversation. He snuck out of the shack and creeped back to the trees. He met up with Sara and they both conjured a pitch black shadow, spoke in Ancient Greek, and Kronos appeared.

"Is it done?," Kronos asked, voice dipped with a slight anger.

"It will explode anytime now sir," Unison replied with a deep voice, and muffled by the mask.

Annabeth P.O.V

Annabeth was taking a walk with the usual group in the woods. They were discussing the meeting they had with the Champions with Tartarus a few days ago, all the things he had said about Percy and Sara... It was still hard for her to say his name.

"I think he's lying!" Clarisse chose to not believe the Champions words. "We miss Prissy Jackson and his sister, and I am sure he misses us!"

"Clarisse, we betrayed him and Sara, we shunned him aside, we disowned him and we didn't do anything to stop them from going to Tartarus... I don't think he misses us Clarisse. If anything, he and Sara hate us and can't wait to rip our heads off," Annabeth countered glumly. Every word true. Clarisse said nothing, knowing I was right.

They continued trudging through the forest in silence except for the crunching of dried leaves and snaps of twigs. Suddenly, something caught Annabeth's ears.

A muffled voice. It sounded awfully familiar to Annabeth. This is what she heard. "It will explode anytime now sir."

She stopped in her tracks and beckoned the others to listen. 

"Good, with the armory gone, those puny godlings will have nothing to fend off our attack," another voice chuckled, sounding a little fuzzy. Their eyes widened and they crept closer.

"Would you like for me to stay? To be certain it will go off?" the muffled voice- no voices asked.

"Yes, I want you to see their weapons destroyed," the other voice approved.

"Yes sir," the voices spoke.

Annabeth's blood turned to the Phlegethon River. It was Tartarus' champions.

I boiled with rage, gritting my teeth. One of them had cut off the connection to something. It looked like and IM (Iris message) but with shadows instead of rainbows.

"Let's cream the punks!" Clarisse mouthed, itching to be in  a fight.

"Wait! We can't take them by ourselves! They are too dangerous! Besides, they've probably been trained for a long time! You saw how the female didn't flinch when she was stabbed by Annabeth's knife and how skillfully the male threw the knife back at Annabeth!" Jason mouthed back to everyone.