Chapter 4

Piper P.O.V

"We will have our vengeance. We will come for you all. I HATE THE GODS. YOU TURNED ON US SO EASILY. YOU WILL ALL PAY!" Sara and Percy spoke in twin rage and hurt in their voice.

They disintegrated and it was all over. Percy and Sara were traitors...

But if they went to Tartarus for second time, won't they come back full of rage for being framed and for being betrayed by their closest friends?

Sara P.O.V

Pain. Rage. Fear. Betrayal.

All those emotions burned into Sara. Most likely Percy as well. Screams of pain and rage echoed in the air as they fell down the deep dark pit. Percy drifted in and out of consciousness as he screamed. They fell, down and down the never ending walls of the pit. 

Suddenly, the landscape widened, showing off the place they had been to before. Tartarus. They were going to fall splat on the floor. Sara shook Percy with all her remaining energy and screamed at the top of her voice, waking Percy. They then combined their energy to blast Phlegethon, river of fire, to slow their fall. 

Percy and Sara fell to the ground, breaking every bone in their body, and as Sara saw Percy's eyes fluttering closed, hers did the same. They had fallen into a coma.