Chapter 11

Sara P.O.V

When Jason tore off Sara's hood and Annabeth Percy's, their reactions were priceless and that made me feel good inside.

Annabeth clamped her hand over her mouth to stop herself from screaming, Jason looked flabbergasted, his mouth hanging open in disbelief, Piper looked ready to faint on the spot, Leo was so surprised that he stepped back, tripping on his own feet and thudded bottom first onto the floor. 

Frank turned into a mouse and squeaked in alarm before running to a corner, Calypso was helping Leo up with a pained expression, Reyna looked away sadly, Clarisse had her spear out and Chris Rodriguez was holding her back with all his might so that she wouldn't skewer us. And Chiron, oh Chiron backed up nervously, his horse tail flicking side to side. Even Mr. D was surprised to see us unmasked.

Just then, Clarisse started screaming and yelling insults. "YOU NO GOOD, BETRAYING, LYING PIECES OF MINOTAUR DUNG! I'M GONNA CUT YOU TWO UP WITH A KNIFE, FEED YOU TO  HELLHOUNDS, MAKE THEM BARF, THEN DUNK YOU BOTH IN PHLEGETHON BEFORE SNAPPING ALL YOUR BONES! THEN I'LL FEED YOUR REMAINS TO THE CHIMERA AND THROW THE REST OF YOUR MANGLED TORN UP BODY IN THE STYX AND MAKE SURE YOU SPEND THE NEXT MILLION YEARS IN THE FIELDS OF PUNISHMENT!!!"

We both looked at the daughter of Ares, "Sounds like you got it all figured out in that head of yours, Clarisse La Rue," we spoke together. "We didn't think you would take the time of day to do those things to us little traitors, You have a big head like your dad." Clarisse struggled against Chris's grip. 

"DON'T SPEAK MY NAME SCUM!" Clarisse yelled.

"Oh, Percy. Sara. What have they done to you two..?" Hazel whispered softly.

Percy and Sara looked at them with rage in their eyes. "What do you mean what did they do to us? They did nothing. Remember? Who was it that allowed us to be cast down to Tartarus? Who was it that never lifted a finger to even remotely stand for us? Who was it WHO TURNED ON US SO EASILY?! WHO WAS IT THAT DISOWNED US AS COUSINS AND RELATIONS?!" they screamed.

The others looked down, face full of regret with what they had done. 'Good. They should feel regret and pain, they deserve it. All the pain we have suffered, all the torture, all the scars, ALL BECAUSE OF THEM!' Sara screamed in her mind to Percy. 'I know sister. They should feel our pain, our sorrow, our betrayal.' Percy spoke deadly calm in his mind.

"Percy... Sara... I- I-" Annabeth stuttered out.

The two betrayed ones spoke together in a mock voice. "I? I? I what?" they snarled. "I am sorry? Sorry don't cut it no more. Not since you turned against us. Save your apologies, Annabeth Chase, your apology doesn't matter to me." they said with flames of manic rage dancing in their eyes.

They almost apologised to Annabeth when she looked hurt, but then again, why should they? She left them in the mercy of Tartarus' pit.

"Why stay here? You both had the chance to run away when Leo attacked. Why didn't you?" Jason demanded, gladius in hand, it's tip touching Sara's already scarred neck.

"We don't answer to you," Percy and Sara spoke together. "We only answer to our Master." they hissed.

"Percy, Sara. Who is your Master? Is it Tartarus? Can't you two see? He has brainwashed the both of you! He sent you two to draw confusion to us, to make us feel weak. He's using you to get an upper hand in this war! SNAP OUT OF IT!" yelled Piper, who poured charmspeak into her sentences.

"Your Charmspeak doesn't work on us. We trained with people who taught us how to resist Charmspeak, Piper McLean," Sara and Percy smiled cruelly.

Then their voices changed to one of anger and pain. "And yes. If you really want to know, Tartarus is our master. He was the one who took us in when we were banished to the pits of Tartarus, who trained us, the one who gave us food and comfort, THE ONE WHO ACTING AS A TRUE FRIEND! If anyone had brainwashed us, it would have been you demigods. Our so called family. You made us think we were heroes, that we could have saved who we loved. BUT WHEN A SMALL MISUNDERSTANDING RIPS THIS FAMILY APART, YOU TOSS US AWAY LIKE ALL HEROES AND DEMIGODS YOU SEE FIT TO. YOU USED US!"