Chapter Fourteen- Thanks Nick

Clay happily leads George over to his couch and sits him down while clicking play on the tv remote.

"What are we watching?"

George asks, raising his eye brows and snatching a handful of popcorn from the bowl.

"Honestly I don't know. Nick recommended it to me the other day."

He sits down next to George and wraps an arm around his shoulder, pulling him close and stealing the bowl of popcorn from off his lap.

"Hey!"

Clay snickers and smirks at his boyfriend.

Within about thirty minutes, the two realize what kind of movie they're watching...

"Y-You said Nick recommended this??"

On the screen were two men aggressively kissing and ripping each others clothes off.

"Yeahhhhh.. I should've known better than to of trusted him.."

The room grows quiet, the sounds from the tv being the only thing either boy heard.

Clay clears his throat as the scene grows more intense, slowly adverting his eyes down to the popcorn bowl, then back up to the tv. He glances at George, who's a burning shade of red, and licks his lips.

"I can uhm.. skip it."

George stays quiet and shrugs,

"I-If you want.."

Clay picks up the remote to skip the scene but drops it, scattering the batteries throughout the living room. (It's funny cause I just did that XD)

"Well shit-"

He and George get up to find the loose batteries, but as they move through the dark room, Clay trips over a blanket on the floor and falls, pulling George down with him.

George blushes even more when he realizes Clays on top of him on the floor, his chest heaving heavily on his own.

"Ow.. sorry-"

Clay stops talking when he sees the flustered boy beneath him. The two make eye contact, and Clay slowly starts leaning down..

George's heart starts racing as he feels Clays breath on his lips.

One more inch and..

Clay presses his lips on George's, engulfing him in a deep French kiss. George couldn't help but quietly moan into it, pressing his tongue to Clays and tasting him.

Clays the first to pull away, his dark gaze piercing into George's like daggers.

George shudders at the amount of lust he sees in those green eyes, and slides his hands around Clays waist. Clay bites his lip and takes a deep breath of George's scent, nearly becoming intoxicated by it.

"Clay.."

George whispers when he feels Clay start kissing and sucking on his neck.

Clay barely keeps himself contained as he pulls away and sits up.

"George.. as much as I want to, i feel like we should wait.. I want our first time to be special ya know? Not because we both get horny from some porn movie Nick gave us"

He chuckles and George giggles,

"Yeah fair enough. Want to watch something else?"

Clay nods his head quickly and finds the batteries to the remote. He changes movies while George re takes his seat on the couch, again snatching the bowl of popcorn.

"You really love your popcorn don't ya?"

George laughs and holds the bowl like it's his life.

"Popcorn is my everything"

"Awe I thought I was your everything"

George blushes and clears his throat while taking a bite of popcorn.

"Guess you'll have to share"

Clay smiles and wraps George in his arms again,

"I'm glad we're together Georgy. After what happened.. I thought you'd hate me.. I thought you would never forgive me. And.. after I saw you die.. I realized that no matter what I didn't want to lose you.. not again. Even if you did hate me.. I wouldn't of let you go."

George lays his head on Clays shoulder,

"I know. I'm not mad, and I don't hate you. It wasn't your fault. Plus.. I could've handled that situation better as well. We both made some pretty horrible decisions that day."

Clay kisses the top of George's head and rests his face in his hair.

"I.. love you."

George smiles and closes his eyes,

"I love you too."

Awww yayyyy happy chapter!

Don't get used to it >:3
No no I'm kidding. Maybe..

This took me so long to write. I was busy over the weekend, and I've been working with my horse a lot so I haven't had time to write.

Thank you all for your sweet comments on my last post, they all made me feel better <3

I'm doing better btw. I was out with my horse last night just thinking about things, and I think I've worked it all out. For now at least :)

Also, I'm writing another story as well. It won't come out for a bit, but just get yourselves ready for... business Dream

That's all I'm gonna say .-.

Word count-770