•Chapter 7

Cedrics POV

Recently Ava and I's conversations had become short, unless we were arguing, which tends to happen all the time now. It seems as if she only comes to me when she needs something, and that's exactly what was happening now.

"So, Cedric, can you do me a favor?" She asked in an innocent voice.

I huffed, "Depends, what is it?"

"I wish that you would stop talking to that girl from the trai-"

As Ava was just about to finish her sentence the perfects called us up so we could head to our dorms.

I stood up from the table, "Lets just talk about this later, okay?"

She frowned, "Okay,"

I sent her a smile before walking away to meet Luke.

I already knew what she had said, and I didn't want to give her an answer. I wasn't just going to stop talking to someone because she doesn't like it.

I walked up to Luke, "What's up with Ava? She seems bothered by something. " Luke asked as we walked out of the great hall.

"Well, for starters, she doesn't like the fact that I am talking to a girl that isn't her."

Luke shrugged, "That makes sense, she is definitely the jealous type."

"For sure,"

-
After a somewhat long walk we finally got to the common room.

"Girls to the left boys to the right" the Prefect said.

I looked over and noticed Y/n hugging the same boy she was sitting with at dinner. I felt jealous, although I shouldn't be, she has her friends and I have mine.

Just as I was looking at the pair Y/n turned around and noticed me staring. I quickly turned my head in hopes to not make things awkward.

Luke then tapped on my shoulders, "Come on, we have to go up to our rooms." He said

I agreed and we both walked away.
-

Next day
Luke and I walked into the great hall to get our schedules for the year.  I picked mine up off the table and began to read it.

Transfiguration with Gryffindor
Charms with Ravenclaw
Potions with Slytherin
History of magic with Ravenclaw
DADA with Gryffindor
Herbology with slytherin
Astronomy with Hufflepuffs
And flying with Gryffindor

I knew I would see Y/n at breakfast or at our first class so i planned to talk to her about the whole Ava situation then.

Just as I was thinking about what I was going to say Y/n walked through the main entrance onto the great hall. I looked to her side and there was a familiar red headed boy holding her hand. Fred Weasley.

I knew I shouldn't feel jealous like I did, since we are just friends, after all.
Just friends.

Y/n's POV

I walked into the Hufflepuff common room to meet up with Blair and Serena.  Neither of them had gotten there yet so I checked my phone and noticed a text from Fred.

Y/n, meet us outside the gryffindor common room :)

I decided to text Serena and Blair and tell them that I would just walk with Fred and George instead.

After walking aways I finally met up with George. I couldn't see Fred though.

"Hey George, where's fred?" I asked.