•Chapter 12

Today was the day after Eric and I had begun dating and I was more than excited about what this day would become. I had all the evidence I needed to prove that Ava was in fact the one who had been messaging me, my relationships with my friends were at an all time high and I felt ready and confident. 

Just as I was getting ready, Blair walked in with Serena by her side.

Serena always came to our dorm the morning before school, just to hangout for a bit. She barley had any friends in her own house.

"Y/n, we've got a question, can you please do our make up today, you're just too good at it." Blair winked at me.

I mean, I was particularly good at doing makeup so most times I would end up doing all of my friends make up for them. 

"Sure, go grab that chair and come sit down." 

-

I finally finished up both Serena's and Blairs makeup, "Well, do you like it?" I asked the pair.

They both looked in the mirror, "Yes, it looks amazing Y/n."  Serena responded.

After getting ready we all made our way down to the great hall for breakfast. And as usual, Fred and George wave for us to come sit down with them.

"Y/n, you're good at doing makeup right?" George asked.

I nodded as I dug into my food.

"Good, you should do Fred's sometime. He tried to the other day and, no offence to you Fred, but it was awful."

"None taken, it was quite bad." Fred looked at George.

I laughed, "Well i'm down, is it for any special occasion?"

"No not really, I just wanna learn the basics and-" Fred rambled on as I felt my phone buzz.

I quickly checked only to see that it was from the unknown number again.

"Could you hold that thought for a second, Fred?"

"Oh, of course." He looked at my worried face, "Is everything okay?"

I had accidentally drowned out his voice after I read the text.

"I guess this is strike three" 

And there was yet another picture, this time it was of Eric carrying me up to my dorm last night

I quickly replied,

Ava I know this is you, what the fuck do you want from me?

She quickly responded, 

I already have everything I need.

"Y/n?" Fred questioned again, snapping my attention out of my phone.

"Oh yeah, sorry I just-" I was interrupted by the rings of all of my friends phones, plus mine, go off, It was a group chat with almost everyone I knew and the unknown number. Attached to the text had been the pictures of Eric and I.

This led everyone to look up at me. 

At this point all I had cared about was what Serena was thinking, no one else mattered. So I looked over to see her, staring me down as tears began to form in her eyes.

I set my hand down on her shoulder, "S, this isn't what you think I promise."

But it was exactly what what it seemed like, I had done exactly what we promised each other not to do. I knew it was wrong but I continued to do it...

She pushed my hand off her shoulder, "Y/n, Eric is the one person who I told you not to date... There are hundred of other kids in these halls, why couldn't you just find someone else?"