Chapter 21

The next day, August woke up in the inn to find his leg was shaking uncontrollably. He attempted to grab his leg but instead ended up stiffly falling out of the bed. He got up and hobbled over to the phone and he dialled a number, "Hey, you there?... Good... This is taking too long... We need to accelerate the plan," August said.

Later, Allison was in Mr Gold's shop and she walked over to him offering up a tray with a box on it

"This the one?" She asked.

"Yep, thank you," He took them and put them on the counter as Allison watching him then he opened the box and brought out a pocket watch.

"Whatcha doing?" Allison asked.

"I'm fixing it," Mr Gold told her.
"Oh," Allison said.

"Still so curious," Mr Gold said quietly.

"What?" Allison looked up at him confused, "What do you by that?" She asked.

"Oh, nothing," Mr Gold said.

Henry ran in, "Hey, Mr Gold, hi Allison," Henry said.

"Good morning, Henry. What can I do for you?" Mr Gold asked.

"I want to get a gift for Miss Blanchard," Henry said.

"Oh, I see," Mr Gold said.

"Since she didn't kill that woman," Henry said.

"Good thinking," Mr Gold said.

"Can I help?" Allison asked.

"Certainly," Mr Gold said.

"Yay," Allison said and they walked out behind the counter.

Henry looked at the display cases, "Are these bells? Cool," Henry said.

"They so pretty," Allison said.

"See anything you fancy?" Mr Gold asked.

"These bells are very nice do they come in a pair?" Henry asked.

"Miss Blanchard will love them," Allison said.

Mr Gold walked into the back and found August snooping in the back, "May I help you?" Mr Gold asked him.

August looked at him, "Yeah, I'm looking for some maps. I'm a bit of collector," August said.

"Yes. Well, there's maps through in the shop. This is my office," Mr Gold said.

"It's not. The shop's through there," Mr Gold said pointing to the way into the shop and he watched as August walked into the shop.

"Oh, hi August," Allison said.

"Hi, Allison, what are you doing here?" August asked.

"Mr Gold is watching me while my Mum is with Emma," Allison told him.