29

It honestly felt great to have told someone about everything. I mean, I told Sebastian, but I really don't see him very much, unforturnately. I get to see Ronald practically every day now, and that makes me happy. It's nice to have someone else to talk to other than Adrien all the time. Not that I don't like talking to him, I love talking to Adrien. It's just... I guess it's the same reason why people like to have friends even when they're in a relationship with someone.

I run to the reaper-human world door and of course, there's Adrien. I jump into his arms and he spins around a little, laughing as well. After closing the door, he carries me inside. I brush his bangs to the side and look into his amazing green eyes.

"I do believe we have some unfinished business to take care of," I say with a sly smile. Adrien gets a quick, confused look, then chuckles a bit, and I press my lips to his. Even though I had started the kiss, I end up being putty in his hands when he begins kissing back.

I then begin thinking about how we kiss probably over half the time we're together. I mean, this is the first relationship I've ever been in, and I've only ever kissed Adrien. It just... I like the feeling of kissing someone. Especially when that someone is Adrien. And even if we do kiss a lot, I don't hear Adrien complaining about it at all, so why stop?

Speaking of Adrien, he now pushes me against a nearby wall for better support, and I wrap my legs around his waist. My hands grip his robe at his back. In one swift movement, Adrien undoes my hair and it falls down into place. His hands start to run though it, then he pulls back a little and looks me straight in the eyes.

"Never say goodbye to me. Anything would work, but never ever say goodbye to me," Adrien pleads. The worry in his voice is clear, but I can tell he's trying to hide it. I smile softly and touch a hand to his cheek.

"Okay, I won't. I'm sorry," I say, then give each corner of his mouth a soft kiss. I then slowly move to kiss his lips again, and we're kissing again.

Adrien moves his head down slowly to my neck, where he begins to kiss it. He finds a spot on my neck that sends shivers through my body and I grip his robe a little tighter. He chuckles a little, and the jerk begins teasing that spot with his tongue, teeth, and lips. My breath becomes shallow and I finally allow a small moan to pass through my lips. Adrien is driving me absolutely insane!

====UNDERTAKER====

It actually hurt a little when Mikki had said 'goodbye' to me before leaving for school. I was about to catch her arm to tell her, but I didn't want her to be late. I know she didn't mean to hurt me, but still.

I go into her room to get her clothes to wash them. I open up the casket holding her clothes and other things, and take out her shirt and t-shirt she was wearing when we actually met for the first time. I hum a small tune as I carry her clothing and a few of my robes she wears to the washroom. There, I start the laundry.

After washing the clothes, I fix up all the rooms a little and making a snack for myself, I decide to take some time to myself for the rest of the while until I go to meet Mikki. I don't have to go in my backyard to a random door to wait for a girl to come through it, but I do because when Mikki sees me, her face lights up with a huge smile, and I watch her run to me with excitement and a look that makes me feel like I'm the only thing that matters in her world. It truly makes me feel amazing.

Finally, the time comes for Mikki to come back. I go to the door a little earlier today because I'm a little impatient. I open the door and see Mikki walking with that damned Reaper Ronald Knox. I growl at the sight of him walking with my girl. Yes, my girl.

((A/N: Wow! Sorry for such a late update! I don't know what's been up with me... Anyway! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, as well as little housewife-Adrien XD Leave a vote if you think I deserved it, but more importantly, leave a comment! I love hearing from you guys! I love you all! Thanks for reading!))