young eyes, innocent eyes (wangxian)

The juniors walked through the streets of the GusuLan Sect, holding their swords firmly at their sides. Their white robes and cloud-style headbands, they walked in a sophisticated way, their faces calm and stoic. Lan Jingyi and Lan Sizhui led the group of young disciples. Sizhui was the most educated, trained, and knowledgeable out of the juniors. Hanguang-jun had taken his own spare time to help him personally, which always confused Sizhui. But, he never questioned anything, because he was much higher in status.

"Sizhui," Jingyi spoke, hitting him lightly on the arm. Sizhui turned his head toward his friend, nodding his head, signaling that he was paying attention, "I think I heard a shout from... From Jingshi..."

Sizhui acted quickly and guided the group towards Lan Wangji's room. Their feet rushed quicker, worrying that their Hanguang-jun was in danger. Although, they weren't as worried as anyone else would be. They knew that Wangji could handle himself.

When they reached the room, Sizhui put his arm out in front of everyone else, "Everyone else go, we'll handle this if there is a problem."

The set of juniors had high respect for Sizhui, so they left immediately. He was respected almost to the point of Wangji's level. Except for Jingyi. He treated him as a friend.

Sizhui and Jingyi walked around to the back of the Jingshi, cutting out a small panel of wood so they could see what was going on inside. To their surprise, Lan Zhan was standing right in front of Wei Wuxian, who had his hand on the older's shoulder. They listened in on the conversation, despite eavesdropping being prohibited in Cloud Recesses.

"Lan Zhan, oh Lan Zhan," Wei Ying spoke, coming closer to the guqin player's face. He swiftly pushed Lan Wangji onto the ground, his hand landing on the wood floor. 

"Wei Yi-" Lan Zhan was cut off by a pair of lips landing on his. The two juniors covered their mouths in surprise. They hadn't expected the two to be like this, despite seeing them interact romantically with their words. 

Wei Ying's hand went down to the boy's belt, trying to pull it off. Lan Zhan pushed him and pulled them both to stand up. 

"Not here," He spoke, simply putting it out there that it was too obvious. 

Wei Ying smirked, teasingly slipping his hand up to his shoulder, "We can just put up silence talismans," He leaned towards his ear, "can't we?"

Lan Zhan's eyes widened and he threw Bichen to the side. He would never do that on a normal day, but he couldn't handle all this sexual teasing. He held Wei Ying by the face and abruptly kissed him. The younger smirked through the kiss and wrapped his arms around his shoulders. 

The juniors watched in shock. Their Hanguang-jun was being like this in secret? This went against all of the Lan Clan's rules.

Wei Ying jumped up, Lan Zhan catching his thighs in his hands. He set him down on a table, trapping him with his hands, kissing him strongly. Lan Zhan held the boy's chin in his thumb and index finger, lifting it, allowing him to send his tongue inside his mouth. Wei Ying shut his eyes tightly, exercising the muscles in his eyes. He let out small, strained noises every time their lips parted and connected. His air was running out, and his hands gripped the cloth covering Lan Zhan's chest.

Jingyi would normally say something shameless, but even he was so shocked he could not speak. They watched as Wei Ying tugged at Lan Wangji's clothes.

"Lan-" He spoke through kisses, "Lan Wang-"

Lan Zhan finally stopped, panting as he stared the boy straight in the eyes. Wei Ying gulped down air as if it were a bottle of Emperor's Smile. He let out small moans of tiredness, hitting Wangji on the chest.

"You're too strong for me, Lan Zhan..." He spoke unstably, a line of saliva still connected to their lips. Drool dripped out of the side of Wei Ying's mouth, clear that he had been enjoying the kiss although he could barely breathe.

"If you think I'm too strong," Wei Ying opened his eyes, listening, "then be weak for me right now."

Wei Ying nodded. Lan Zhan picked him up once again laying him down on the bed closest to them. Wei Ying handed him many talismans, which he then put up all around the room.

Wei Ying smirked once again, "You think it'll be enough to keep me?" Lan Zhan climbed over him, and Wei Ying pulled him down by his clothes, "Maybe I'll scream louder than you expect."

Sizhui felt a slight discomfort at hearing such a phrase, but he simply couldn't take his eyes away from the scene. It was a rare sight, seeing such a side of Lan Wangji. 

Lan Zhan ignored the boy, having heard this sentence before. He pulled off his headband, using it to tie up his hands. Both of the juniors' eyes widened. The headband could only be touched by family or your significant other, which meant that their Hanguang-jun...

Lan Zhan pressed his lips down on Wei Ying's adam's apple, sucking it, but not making a single noise. He silently pleasured him. His hands outlining the younger's body, he reached his belt. He pulled it off, throwing it to the side.

Sizhui hit Jingyi on the shoulder and grabbed him by the arm. He dragged him away, running away from the scene they had witnessed too much of.

"We should really forget what we just saw..." He spoke, seeing Jingyi agree with him by nodding rapidly. They both ran back to the group of Juniors, hoping to pour bleach into their eyes.