Chapter 19

Leila's POV:

I didn't spend my entire summer with Cedric...well, that's what everyone else thinks anyways.

On the hot summer nights, I would sneak out of my house to see him. My father did not want me to date Cedric, but that wasn't going to stop me.

Every night after my parents went to sleep Cedric would fly his broom up to my window. Since we lived somewhat close to each other, it wasn't a far ride back to his house after I jumped out of the window onto his broomstick.

On those nights, the two of us would swim in the lake by his house, watch muggle movies on his father's television, and visit the nearest muggle town...all things my father would absolutely kill me for doing.

"So Leila...will I be seeing you at the Quidditch Cup?" Cedric asked as we took our nightly walk towards the lake. "Yes I think so," I said excitedly. "Would you want to sit with me and my family?" he asked as he gently held my hand. "I do want to sit with you...my father allowing me to is a different story," I muttered.

By the time the Quidditch Cup rolled around, I was already packed and ready to go to school. I was so excited to finally be back, plus I heard Father talking about some sort of games that were going to be played once school started.

"Now, kids, neither of you will go wandering off today understand?" Father said to Draco and I as our feet landed in the gigantic field full of fellow witches and wizards. To my left I saw magical creatures and elves, and to my right I saw a few familiar faces.

As we walked through the sea of tents, Dad led us towards the stadium where the Quidditch Cup would be held.

"Draco!" someone shouted from near us. Draco and I looked to where the shouting was coming from and saw Crabbe and Goyle waving him over.

"I'm going to kill that boy," my father said as soon as he saw who was standing there. Crabbe refused to meet my eye which I was grateful for. At least I didn't have to make eye contact with someone who attacked me.

Immediately, my father and Draco walked up to Crabbe, leaving me standing in the crowd alone.

That's when I felt two people swoop in next to me. They linked their arms in mine and led me away from my family. I looked up at my favorite twins as they guided me through the crowd back to their own family.

"We've missed you so much Leila," the boys said in unison as they led me right into the nearest tent. When we walked inside I realized how many people there were. Mr Weasley, Ron, Harry, Hermione, Ginny and the other Weasley brothers, Bill and Charlie.

"Leila!" they all greeted me happily as I hugged each of them.

As we sat and laughed and talked, my father and brother were completely forgotten about.