Chapter 21

Leila's POV:

We made it to the woods that surrounded the tents.  "We should go further into the woods...wait for Dad," George suggested.  We all nodded and followed George further into the woods.  

"Leila do you know what you've just done?" Fred asked once we finally stopped.  The four of us, Fred, George, Ginny and I all took a seat on the leaf covered ground. 

"I know...I know," I said, shaking my head. 

"What'd she do?" Ginny asked, clearly trying to take her mind off of the fact that Voldemort's followers were right outside of these woods. 

Instead of explaining my powers I looked at Ginny.  Her finger was bleeding most likely from when we were all running away. 

I took her hand gently and waved mine over it.  Her cut healed. 

I looked up and saw her and George staring at me. 

"You knew about this?" George asked his twin who didn't seem surprised at all. 

"No she just healed herself before...in front of everyone," Fred explained. 

"Kids?  Fred?  Ginny?  George?" a voice called out.  

It was Mr Weasley.  

The four of us stood and revealed ourselves to him.  "Oh thank god...are you all alright?" Mr Weasley asked as he hugged his youngest daughter. "Dad Leila is a healer," George whispered.  I watched Mr Weasleys eyes grow wide as he stared me down.  

"Boys take her and your sister home.  I grabbed a portkey.  I need to go and find Harry, Ron, and Hermione," Mr Weasley explained, pulling out an old crushed up tin can.  

Fred took the can, placed it on the ground just before we all stood around it and grabbed onto it. 

We landed near the Weasley house.  Mrs Weasley ran outside.  "Kids is that you?" she screamed as she ran to us.  

"Where's Ron?  Harry? Hermione?" she asked.  "Dad's looking for them now," Fred explained as he wrapped an arm around his mother and led her inside.  Mrs Weasley, for the time I've known her, is very protective of her kids and family. 

"Mum we've got to talk," George said once we were all inside.  

"What is it?" she asked as she shuffled around the kitchen. 

"Leila's a healer," Fred said to her.  She dropped the tea cup in her hand and it shattered on the floor. 

With a wave of her wand, the cup fixed itself and set down on the counter. 

"Oh dear," she muttered as she looked at me. 

"When did you find out, dear?" she asked me.  

"Well last year...I saw this dog at school.  His paw was hurt...and I healed him.  That was the first time I did something like that," I explained. 

"Then over the summer, I sortof...forgot about it until tonight," I continued, suddenly glancing at the Daily Prophet laying on the table.  It was a picture of the Death Eaters setting fire to the tents that surrounded them. 

"You got hurt?" she asked me, pulling me out of my thoughts. 

"Yes.  I saw my father...in the group of Death Eaters.  And I tried to go up to him," I explained. 

"Mum...another Death Eater almost killed her," George butt-in.  "My arm...he sent a curse and my arm got hit," I explained, showing Mrs Weasley my right arm, completely healed.