You look like you could stay

▸ "Grandpa, this is my financial advisor, Vivian. We were on our way to handle business in the office and I didn't want her to wait in the car."

Viv bowed to the old man in the wheel chair as she tried not to let Taehyung's lie get to her. He smiled at her while gripping the nurses hand with his shaky one. "It's nice to meet you."

"What kind of financing do you do? Business? Personal?" Nervous that she would say the wrong thing, she said both. "Ah. I thought we had a team already handling the business's finances." Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Is she on it?"

"I'm starting a side business that is not under your name or dad's. She's handling that business. It isn't quite a public matter yet but I hope one day that you get to see when I advertise it."

His grandpa chuckled. "Please don't tell me it's that dumb car idea."

Hikyu chuckled while gripping on to the arm of Taehyung. "Grandpa! I'm sure whatever idea Taehyung had for his business will be a great one. He is a great business man and in the wealthy top percent and started off with only four million in his pockets. Now he's worth billions."

Viv tried not to show herself gagging in front of everyone.

"Our team can help with that business, Kim Taehyung. You don't have to hire random civilians to handle this stuff," his grandpa continued to argue.

Taehyung looked at Viv who was nodding along to everything his old man had to say. "Well, Vivian is also the president of Honor Invested Hospital. She worked her way up to the top and she's only 23."

His grandpa's eyes widened as he looked Vivian up and down for the first time. "Really? That's amazing! How much was your trust fund?"

This made Vivian smile. "Sir, I don't even know what that is." The entire room went silent.

"You're poor?" He clarified.

"I was," she corrected. "Now I'm the financial advisor of your grandson's business and the president of the best hospital in all of South Korea. First in my family to make over a million a year."

His grandpa stared at her impressed. "Just over a million?"

"Just over a million. I would prefer to not have too much money that I don't know what to do with it." Taehyung smiled over at her as Hikyu released his arm. The way his grandpa looked at her as if he was looking at high authority.

He then looked at Taehyung and grinned. "She's humble." He then tapped the nurse on her hand and motioned her head for her to leave. "Leave me and my grandson to discuss some things. Hikyu and Vivian. Please wait outside."

The last thing Viv wanted to do was be alone in a hallway with Hikyu, the women who is married to Taehyung. Ever since she's found that out, the only thing she's wanted to do was strangle the woman.

"I think he likes you." Hikyu bowed to Viv. "When he first met me, off the bat he said I was born with a golden spoon in my mouth."

Viv sent her a friendly smile. "Golden? You must be top tier." This comment made Hikyu blush but they both ended up jumping in fear at the sound of something hard hitting another object in the room they stood in front of.

"Just like your slimy father! Can't keep it in his pants for a single person! Just one!" Taehyung's grandpa got louder and louder until nurses and staff in the hall started slowing down so they could hear as much as possible. Viv was stunned while Hikyu smiled through the noise as if nothing was going on. "You give that girl a penny and you'll be dry by next year!"

The conversation went on for a few more minutes until Taehyung was slowly leaving the room and quietly closing the door behind him. He then played with his bangs until they were covering his forehead before turning to talk to Viv. "You okay?" She nodded quickly. "Let's go then."

She knew it was best not to ask what happened although she had a big clue. Hikyu said her goodbyes and went to another exit since she didn't park her car in the front. Viv and Taehyung exited the building without saying two words to each other until they got to the car.

"He's got a good two or three months left in him. Too weak to walk and he's drinking liquids. He's only capable of sticking his neck in others business at this point."

"He was yelling at you about me wasn't he?"

Taehyung nodded. "Don't worry about anything, Viv. I have a present for you though." Before they could pull out of the driveway, Taehyung pulled out a paper which he handed to Viv. "Read it over."

The things she started to read became a jumble of words on her head. She couldn't believe he was doing this. "This is a deed... to partial ownership of your estates... Taehyung!" She quickly gave him back the papers as of it was a virus in her hand. "I can't sign that! Are you crazy!"

"You didn't read it all!" He was too excited to even understand the fear in her voice. "It becomes effective once we get a marriage license. When we get married. You'll own half of everything I have. Isn't that what you want?"

"Taehyung, just two hours ago you were telling me I am moving too fast and now you're throwing a deed in my lap for ownership of all your land!"

"I can be a bit hypocritical, don't you think? Unless I made a mistake giving you this opportunity, I don't see why you're so against it."

She gawked at his strident behavior. "You're still married. Talking to me about marriage when you have a wife is not the most romantic thing in the world."

"It didn't bother you when you were engaged."