ⅩⅧ

Don't give me your emotions

▸    Kim Taehyung recently went on a live interview and announced to the world that the wedding is soon. Kim Taehyung will be marrying the CEO of Honor Invested Hospital. For all of you who love keeping up with the Kim's, a year ago, they announced their engagement and this month they will be officially tying the knot. Everyone here at the studio wants to give a big shout out and congratulations to Kim Taehyung and Vivian Walter!

"I know, I know. But if she wants noble purple roses then she'll have noble purple roses. There is no set rose petal color that the flower girl has to drop." Taehyung quickly hung up the phone once the wedding manager gave in to his demands. "The invitations just got sent out today, Viv."

She smiled weakly while sipping on her hot tea. "You know... I thought my family would be happy for me."

"They'll be happy when they see you walking down the white carpet with a huge smile on your face. Not many parents are sad when their daughter marries a rich man. It's weird to me too." He gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"I don't think money is the problem. They didn't meet you until a month after we got engaged. I thought they were just a little upset about that but now it's been a whole year. My parents still aren't over it."

"Our wedding is a month away. You shouldn't be sad. You'll be spending the rest of your life with me and that's more than I or anyone else can ask for. Who cares if they're being distasteful right now. This is your moment so cheer up, Viv."

The doorbell went off causing Viv to quickly stand up to go answer it. Taehyung was confused as to who she even invited over in the middle of them finalizing plans.

"Mai! I'm so glad you can make it. And look at you, Hana. Pregnancy isn't even fazing your features." The two sisters stepped in with Jimin and his five year old daughter came walking through. The family sat where ever they could causing Taehyung to pull Viv off to the side.

"What the hell? Why are they here?"

"I spoke to Hana and apologized a few months ago for the way I behaved with her. I needed a flower girl and after doing some research on the track star of Korea, I saw that she and Park Jimin had a daughter. Perfect to be my flower girl. And since they're so close to your family, I didn't think it would be a problem."

"Close to my family? Viv... we only tell those people what to say and how much of their income to give us. That's not close. We're in control. They aren't meant to be friends and since you're about to be apart of this family, you should know that we don't get "close" with the pawns."

"And you're joining my family, Taehyung. Which means it's not always going to be how you run things every single time. You said I get to pick the flower girl and I did. Now shut up and smile."

×

As Taehyung rode around looking for a parking spot, Viv made sure all of her bridesmaids could fit into their dresses so they could take them home. Gloria twirled and twisted in the mirror while Viv tried to make sure she didn't get it dirty.

"How beautiful do you think I'd look in a wedding dress. I know when I get married, you're going to be my maid of honor and my wife." Viv laughed at the nonsense coming out of Gloria's mouth. "What? I want to marry rich too! You doing get to have all the fun all the time." She rolled her eyes.

"What about that doctor on the fifth floor. You said you and him were going to have ten kids before you're thirty."

"Oh, Viv. That man already has ten kids. Apparently he doesn't know any of them. Luckily I stay on top of the Honor gossip."

Taehyung walked into the establishment while swinging his keys around. The girls looked at him as if he was some stranger. "Are we all done here? I have to get back to the office."

"Oh, you can go. Gloria is going to give me a ride."

"You're serious? I just spent thirty minutes parking the car. Why didn't you call and tell me?"

Viv shrugged. "Because I just thought of it now." Taehyung left without saying another word to anyone. He didn't even say goodbye to the worker who greeted him. "What do you want to eat?"

"Why are you so hard on him? He's stressed about this wedding just as much as you are." Viv continued to act as if no one was talking to her. "I don't know what you two argued about today, but if it's coming in between your relationship, I don't think a wedding is going to change that."

"Gloria. It's nothing. I can be a little irritated every now and then."

"Whatever. I'm in the mood for sushi. You're paying."

Viv almost gagged at the thought of it. "That's so gross."

"What? You love sushi! We used to always—" Gloria blinked one time then gasped. "Viv... you're not..."

"Not what? In the mood for sushi?"

"You love sushi. You love sushi."

Viv chuckled. "People grow out of things, Gloria."

"Viv. I think I might be pregnant. I've been seeing this guy and things haven't felt right lately. I've been wanting to take the test but I don't want to do it alone."

"What guy? You haven't told me about him."

"Please. I think I might be."