ⅩⅨ

I fell in love with you

▸    This was it. The day everyone has been waiting for. Viv more than anyone. She could only stare at herself in the wall sized mirror in a fight not to cry. Her mother, hastily arranging the bridesmaids and making sure everything was in place. Even the wedding coordinator was more on top of her job than people think she should be.

In five minutes, she'd be walking down the isle in front of rich people she didn't know and out of them all only five percent would be her own family. Her mother gave her a kiss then gave one to her father. The bridesmaids scurried out right behind her to get in position.

Viv, breathless and almost a nervous wreck. She gathered herself by doing breathing exercises then fixed the crown on her head.

"You next!" The coordinator rushed Viv out of the room just in time for the last bridesmaid to walk down.

She could see the back of everyone's head as they watched Viv's cousin break off from one of the groomsmen. The music got louder as Viv and her father walked down the isle. Soft claps and a few cheers escaped mouths kindly enough not to cause too much chaos.

Taehyung, he stood there with a tear in his eye and a smile taking up his entire face. His hair was curled and slightly covering his eyes. His suit was all black with a noble purple tie and handkerchief. He couldn't even keep his hands crossed in front of him due to his nervousness.

"I'm proud of you, Vivian. I know you're making the right choice and I can tell he really loves you. Look at him." Her father whispered all good things in her ear which only made her smile harder. "A charming and good looking young man. I can see grandchildren in my future."

"Oh, dad!" She chuckled and gave him a playful slap on the arm. "I love you." He gave her a kiss on the cheek before going to his seat as she stopped right in front of Taehyung.

The priest began to do his part of the service but Viv wasn't listening to a word. She wanted it to be quick and over with so they could kiss and run off to their honeymoon together. She couldn't stop daydreaming of all the things they would do as an official and public married couple. Everything she's wanted for the past five years are finally coming to reality. She was staring into the eyes of her future husband and she couldn't even think straight.

The next thing she thought about was what exactly was running through Taehyung's mind. Was he as in love with her as she is in love with him in the very moment? Was he willing and trusting her enough to have everything he has?

Viv knew she would have part ownership of his land and businesses. She also knew that those things didn't matter to her. He could take it all away but what she really wanted was for him to stay. This made her eyes drip with tears. She told herself she wouldn't cry, but here she is.

"I, Kim Taehyung, take you, Vivian Walter, to be my wife. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honour you all the days of my life."

"I, Vivian Walter, take you, Kim Taehyung, to be my husband. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honour you all the days of my life."

"With the power invested in me. I now declare you husband and wife. You may kiss the—"

"I OBJECT!" All eyes darted to the back of the church where Seonjun stood. A drunken mess with clothes on that appeared to look as if he was sleeping in the streets. "If any of you allow this wedding to go on! You're all as sick as the Kim's themselves!"

"Get him," Taehyung motioned to security. "How did he even get in here!"

Before anyone could touch Seonjun, he pulled out a gun and aimed it right at the bride and groom. The barrel of the gun changed targets every other second. The main concern was who was his original target.

"You come close to me, I will pull the trigger if a single person makes even the slightest move." He then aimed it at Taehyung who threw his hands in the air. "You took everything from me. The things I worked so hard for. My own daughter can't even look at me. Look at me! I can't even look at me! Because of you, Kim Taehyung. You even took the last women I thought I'd ever love."

"Seonjun..." Taehyung tried to reason. "Put the gun down and we can sit and talk about this."

"We've already talked. You seemed to forget about our deal in less than an hour. And for that, let me remind you." The gun went off causing guest to scream and Seonjun to get tackled to the ground.

Some scrambled to leave the building, some checked to see if them or someone they knew got shot, and others stood in shock at the scene right in front of them.

Blood seeped from their wound and their face grew pale as the seconds passed. A happy moment turned into the ultimate tragedy as Viv clenched the wound on Taehyung's stomach. He gasped and fought for air as Viv screamed bloody murder.

"KILL HIM! KILL HIM!" She shouted and cried as she saw security roughing Seonjun up.

Gloria fell by her best friends side and gave her a hug. Viv watched as Taehyung's eyes began to flutter open and close. "Taehyung..." He looked over at her with his last bit of energy. Vivian planted a kiss on his lips and he couldn't help but smile. "I'm... I'm pregnant. You need to know that. Just in case..." She let out a loud sob and before she knew it, Taehyung was being carried away on a stretched.

Taehyung smiled weakly at his wife. "You're too good to be true."

Which is why they had to end.

5 months later

The office never felt more like a second home. When someone is so close to losing everything, it felt unbelievable to hear that they aren't actually losing anything at all. If anything, they were gaining more than they thought. If someone told them that they'd have the world, would they believe it?

"Investor Vivian Kim. You have a client meeting in ten."