Chapter 65 - Newly Named Child

Error's POV

I woke up with a cold sweat. I witnessed a vision of my father. He was trying to hurt Ink. I looked over at Ink to make sure he was okay. He was peacefully sleeping in a fetal position. I wrapped my arms around him. His hand lifted and cupped my cheek.

Me: Happy Holidays Inky.

Ink: Happy Holidays Ruru. Wait, it's Christmas Day?

Me: Yes it is.

Ink: I completely forgot. Screw me, I guess.

Me: I already did.

He flicked my forehead and stood up. I whined.

Me: Where are you going? Come back, I want affection.

Ink: Getting ready. I'm receiving my ultrasound today.

Me: I know but we don't have to show up until noon. Besides, you already look great.

He turned to me, put his on his hips and gave me a sassy look. He stuck out his rainbow tongue.

Me: Don't sass me.

Ink: You're not my dad.

Me: No but I'm your daddy.

His face soon became engulfed in rainbows. Ink started to pout. I stood up and walked over to him. He giggled as he backed up against the wall but continued acting like a child. Trapping him against the wall, I put my finger under his chin. His blush grew, almost completely covering his face. The faintest smile could be seen but disappeared under his childish facade once more.

Me: Come on, Kiki. Put a smile on that beautiful face of yours.

He refused to look to me and kept his pouting expression. I grinned as I started tickling him. A small smile showed while giggles could be heard. He began to laugh. His voice was so entrancingly melodic to me.

Ink: Stop!

Ink curled in on himself to protect his ticklish spots. I persisted on making him laugh. Ink pushed past me and ran into the bathroom, closing the door behind him. I laughed.

Me: Inky, this door isn't going to stop me. You know that, right?

Ink: I like to think it does.

I chuckled before teleporting to the other side of the door. Ink was hiding in the shower. He knew he couldn't run. I pulled him into my chest.

Me: You can run, Kiki, but you can't hide.

He kissed me and cuddled into my embrace. I love the feeling of him in my arms. Ink wrapped his arms around my neck. My hands lowered to his stomach. I used my thumbs to rub circles. Ink pulled away.

Me: What's wrong?

Ink: Nothing is wrong. Everything is great actually. I felt the baby move.

Me: Hopefully we'll know the gender of our child soon.

Ink: I'm excited about listing names for them, shopping for clothes, but I'm still scared to be a mother on the inside. Error, are you prepared to be a father?

Me: My mother took care of three children and Geno has taught me some things from when I was little. I'm just worried that I might become my father.

Ink weakly slapped me. It didn't hurt at all.

Ink: You're far from becoming your father. You're the kindest and most sane person I know.

He kissed me and then exited the bathroom. I followed him. He took his pajama shirt off, showing his multicolored stomach. I could tell he was secretly insecure about it but he let me touch him because I was the dad.

'I need to distract him. He shouldn't be scared about this. He shouldn't even be alone.'

I hugged him from behind and kissed the back of his neck. Ink quietly moaned when I trailed my tongue against him. His hands supported him against the dresser. I leaned against his back as I moved to his shoulders. As I slid my hands into his pants, his grip on the dresser tightened. Suddenly he turned around and cupped my cheeks. I returned the passionate kiss he gave me. When we pulled away from each other, I stared into his mismatched eyes.

Me: You don't know how badly I want to fuck you right now.

Ink: As much as that would be enjoyable, I want to know the gender of the living being inside of me.

Me: Alright.

We got dressed and walked down the stairs. We found Killer and Dream in the kitchen, cooking. Ink stared at the food. I pulled his arm.

Me: Ink, you can't eat. Not until the ultrasound is over.

He went back to standing by my side with a huff. Killer and Dream heard me speak about the test.

Dream: Oh Ink, are you getting a scan?

Ink nodded.

Dream: If you learn the gender, please tell me. I really want to know.

Ink: Okay.

(Time Skip)

Ink laid nervously on the bed in the hospital room. I was rested in the chair next to him. Our hands gripped onto one another. The doctor came into the room.

(Time Skip)

I opened the door to the house and let Ink in first. We saw everyone sitting in the living room. It seems that they were waiting for us. Nightmare stood up and looked at Ink.

Nightmare: What gender is it?

Ink: It's a boy.

I began to feel a little overwhelmed from the amount of people that were gathered in the room so I whispered to Ink.

Me: I'll meet you outside. Once you're done talking to everyone, we can go to our spot.

I left the building. Everyone knew that I was a big antisocial so they've decided to just leave me alone all together. I was grateful for that. I didn't celebrate Christmas so I didn't want to stick around anyways. Ink avoided it this year, I don't know why.

Once Ink walked out, I held out my hand towards him. He took it so we could start walking to the park. When we did, I took my jacket off and wrapped it around him. I enjoyed the cold weather but Ink couldn't get too cold.

Ink: What do you want to name our child?

Me: I don't know.

Ink: How about...

Gradient

A Quick Discussion

*Eating popcorn and watching Netflix*

Oh, you're here. Wanna join me? I have hot choco.