Chapter 89 - Choosing a Dress - (Short Chapter)

Ink's POV

I stared at mirror in front of me. A wedding dress was adorned on my body. Lust moved around me, holding several other dresses. To be honest, it was making me insecure. Luckily, Nightmare came to save me. He was holding Gradient in his arms.

Nightmare: Give Ink some space, Lust.

Lust: I'm sorry. I'm just so excited about this. Ink looks cute in every single one. I can't decide.

What he said made me become shy. I blushed as I hugged myself. I looked at my three month old baby. Gradient reached out his arms towards me. Taking him from Nightmare, I rested my child on my chest and hip. Gray lightly touched my cheek, almost telling me that he agreed with Lust.

Me: Hi, my little prince.

He cooed in response which made a small giggle escaped from my mouth. Lust gave me a dress that flowed with every movement. He motioned for me to put it on. I walked into the changing room and sat Gray on the floor. He watched me with curiosity as I switched clothing.

I wished Error was here but he was busy with trying to make his business a real thing. Besides, he told me he wanted to be surprised with my dress.

After picking up Gradient, I walked out. Lust gasped and ran up to me. As he looked at every piece of the dress, he had this certain glow when he spoke to me.

Lust: This is the one. Nightmare, what do you think? Doesn't it look perfect on Ink? If you disagree with me, then you can fight me.

Nightmare: Yes, Ink does look good in it.

Lust spun me around so I could see myself in the mirror. I was astonished by my own appearance. My brown scarf and the dress matched perfectly with one another. There were patterns that looked like my tattoos that decorated the sleeves and the bottom half of the dress. Unlike my tattoos, I didn't hate the patterns. The top was made up of loose fabric. If it was wasn't fastened on the back, it would slide off my shoulders.

Looking at Gray, I asked what he thought about it. He responded by cooing again. When I told Lust that this was the one, he exploded with joy. He offered to pay for the dress and said the Nightmare and I could leave.

(Time Skip)

As we walked down the street, I pushed the stroller that Gradient laid in. Suddenly, Nightmare looked at me.

Nightmare: Hey Ink.

I hummed in response.

Nightmare: I was thinking. Do you enjoy being a mother?

Me: I do. I never expected to be one but I'm happy that I made that life decision.

He smiled.

Nightmare: I'm glad you're happy.

I gave him one back and continued focusing on not running into anything. I couldn't help but think about my life. I have a kid, I have a husband. I think my life is...

Finally coming together

A Quick Discussion

Heya. Sorry this chapter is really short. I was working on the prologue for Underprayer all day.

By the way, I published the first chapter of Crow's AU. The first chapter is in third person but it will go back to being first person in the future. I kinda want to make this story have a more physiological feel to it. Kind of like "The Screen Mirror".

Anyway, go check out Underprayer! I'm really excited to do more with it.

Love ya...

Bye