A Rescue Mission

Cassandra walked in front of me, flipping a switch making my restraints pull away. I stood up, staring into her eyes furiously.

"Assassin?"

"Ready to comply."

She smiled and I looked down at her, smiling back. My vision cleared and she grabbed my hand, leading me back to my room. As we walked, guards ran past everywhere, scattering throughout the compound.

"What's going on?"

"Someone's trying to get through our defenses. It's the Avengers."

Cassandra quickly turned to face me, standing in front of me.

"Go get them!"

I crack my neck and run to the entrance, throwing open the doors and walking out into the forest. They weren't too close nor too far. I shut the doors and inputted the security code for the extra defenses to raise. I walked out with a group of Hydra agents, they handed me my daggers and a communication device as they loaded their guns. I nodded to them after putting the device in my ear and the daggers to my side and we walked into battle. My targets were Bucky, Steve, and Thor, always have been. I smirked as I flew into the air, gliding through the trees on my way to the fight. I hid within the leaves as I landed on a branch. Staring down at the agents bombarding the team. It was everyone. Every single avenger was there. This may be more difficult than it needed to be. I mentally changed my targets to focus on Vision, he would be the most difficult one to apprehend.

"Assassin, status report."

I placed my hand to my ear, whispering back to my team.

"They brought the whole team, I'm focusing on the android, he will-"

"No, focus on your targets."

"He will kill the entire-"

"Focus on your targets, that's an order."

I took a deep breath and gripped my dagger, cracking my neck. I looked for Thor, finally finding him as he whizzed past the tree I was hiding in. I took flight and flew after him.

"She's on the field!"

I ignored Steve's call and focused on chasing Thor and bringing him down. I felt eyes on me, I ignored them and charged forward, bringing Thor down to the ground. He hit the ground and I hovered over him.

"Welcome to the compound, Avengers."

I flew up a bit to come down and kill him, but on my way down I was tackled by Sam, dragging me down to the ground. I landed on my back, groaning loudly and pulling out my dagger to drive it through his back. Just as I brought my arm down, Tony pulled him away and pinned down my arms. I kicked him away and screamed out, flying up into the air, Tony flying after me. I wasn't equipped to fight him, so I simply led him to who was. They shot him down, turning off most of the functions of his suit momentarily with a blast from a specially made gun. I flipped back and looked for Thor again. He flung his hammer at me and I dodged, staring him down. He gripped at his ears, trying to get me out of his mind, but it wouldn't work.

"(Y/n)! Get out of my head! We are your friends!"

He grunted and screamed out, trying to get me out of his head. Just before I broke him, the branch I was on broke and I fell. Dropping right at the feet of none other than Steve. His shield returned and he pinned me down.

"Bucky, I got her."

I stared into his eyes as well, his mind was much weaker and far easier to control compared to the God's. He whipped his head back and forth, trying to get me out, but he fell victim to my spell. I heard Wanda cry out to the team.