The Return

Victini: Welcome everyone. To the first episode of Total Drama Pokémon Action. This season we brought back all the original campers plus 3 extra people to compete in an abandoned movie lot to compete in 20 or so movie based challenges. Each episode someone will be voted off and will have to walk the red carpet of shame where they will then be escorted out in a limo of shame bye Garboder.

Perrserker: That doesn't really sound that bad to me. I've always dreamed of riding in a limo!

Victini: What are you, a hairball? Anyways yes I get it, not the best punishment but it's the best thing I could come up with. And don't interrupt me. Anyways say hello to the original cast members.

Ditto: Remember me? I won last season!

Snivy: Yeah right, maybe in an alternate universe. I was the actual winner.

Greninja: (kisses Delphox)

Litten: Ugh. Why are they back.

Zorua: Don't worry, they won't last long.

Litten: Hopefully.

Eevee: Uh, maybe we should be a little nicer.

Vaporeon: Nah, they're too busy devouring each others lips to care.

Flareon: Ugh!

Vaporeon: What?

Flareon: I forgot to bring a phone charger.

Vaporeon: How tragic.

Jolteon: Hey Victini, my guy, what's the first challenge.

Perrserker: Yeah, I'm getting bored

Jolteon: Who are you?

Victini: Guys, be patient. I still have a lot to do, like show you guys the trashy trailers you'll be staying in, and splitting up the teams, and introducing the newbies and-

Minccino: Newbies?

Victini: Yes, newbies. I have to shake things up somehow.

Perrserker: Is one of them me?

Victini: No. Where did you even come from? Introducing Boltund, Pichu, and Kirlia.

Pichu: Very nice to meet you all.

Pikachu: Trust me we're not related.

Zorua: How old is he?

Victini: 10.

Zorua: What!?

Pichu: And three quarters.

(Confessional)
Pichu: I may be a lot younger than everyone here, but that doesn't mean I'm not gonna bring my A-game. They'll never expect me to be a threat. But trust me, Zorua's a saint compared to me.
(End)

Boltund: Whatever. None of you better get in my way! Understand?

Kirlia: Where is he? (Looks around) OMGOSH LITTEN! EEEEEE!!! (Hugs)

Litten: What is happening!

Kirlia: I am your biggest fan! I'm so glad I can finally be on a show with my little litty kitty.

Litten: Help.

Snivy: (uses vines to wrap around kirlia and throws into the ocean) Okay. She won't be back for a while.

Litten: Thanks.

Kirlia: Hey guys, I'm back!

Litten. What.

(Confessional)
Litten: I really hope she does not end up on my team.
(End)

Victini: Let's hurry things up. (Points) Over there are the trailers you guys will be living in.