Chapter One

***Valerie Pov 3rd Person***

Valerie found herself standing upfront of Alex and Asher's place in the pack's town. She clenched her fist digging her nails into her palm. 

'Just knock on the door already' her wolf urged. Her wolf was not sired to Asher she was more curious and angry than anything. Valerie takes a deep breath and knocks on the door. She knows Alex isn't here because when she left the Mansion Alex was there with Leam and Lucas. The door opens and her eyes meet Asher's red eyes. His eyes turn green after he sees Valerie shiver.
"Hello, gorgeous. Came to visit me?" He said and leaned against the door."Because my less handsome brother isn't here." She fought the urge to roll her eyes.
"Oh trust me this isn't just for fun and luxury. May I come in?" Valerie asks politely.
"Of course." He said with a smirk. She ignores him and walks past him into an old decorated living room. She sits on a plush red couch.
"So why did you come here my little hybrid?"
"I think you know why." She said and looked at the mark on his neck with the white bandage now replacing the band-aid she had smacked on it. He arched his eyebrow.
"Please elaborate for me." He said as he filled a glass with whiskey.
"Let's see, first you took advantage of me when I was feeling lonely. Then you took advantage of me when I was hungry to have some kind of vampire hybrid sex, and not only that you had me sired to you!" He sipped out of his chaser and looked at Valerie over the rim.
"Well someone has been rather interested in my kind." Valerie blushes slightly and crosses her arm.
"No, I just happened to come across a book about vampires in the library while looking for one about hybrids that you unwilling made me!" He takes another long sip.
"Unfortunately I think you are going to have to tell what sired means." Valerie glared at him hard.
"Don't play with me Asher," Valerie growled like her wolf was right now.
"And if I was? What you gonna do?" Valerie jumps at him and slammed him to the floor. The chaser flew out of his hand and shattered.
"I will rip you into shreds!" She growled as her eyes flickered between the red and the dark brown of her wolf. Before she finally gained control again and quickly let Asher's throat go. "I'm serious! Don't play with me you need to help me break it."
"Sorry, My Hybrid but I  really don't know what you're talking about." He said grabbing two cups and filling them with thick red liquid. He holds one out to Valerie she smells it her nostrils flaring. She gulps it down and pulls the book out from her bag. She opens it up to the page that talks about sired bonds.
"Considering you had to research to know how the amulet works I'm sure you know exactly what I'm talking about." He looks at her and picks up the book from the coffee table and reads the page with an unreadable expression.
"I didn't research the amulet. I had just heard someone talk about it. I did not know about this part." He said as his eyes slowly turned red and his vampire tattoos began to form despite his unreadable expression. "I thought you actually enjoyed my company not because you were forced to do whatever made me happy."
"Are you crazy? You took advantage of me and forced me to drink your blood so I became a hybrid! Why would I ever enjoy your company?" His face turned into anger?
"Well according to this. You will need MY help to undo it."
"Which is exactly why I came here."
"I won't help you," Asher said glaring at her with his red eyes.
"What?! After everything, you have put me through?! You won't help me?"
"Sweetheart, whatever made you think I would?" He said.
"Because I thought maybe deep down you had some good," Valerie said as her wolf growled in her head.

"Tear him to shreds!" 

"Well, you thought wrong. I won't help you. Why would I do that when I could make you do whatever whenever I want you to?"
"You are evil." Valerie's wolf whimper as she got in his face.
"I know. That's who I am." He said with a snarl.
"If my baby comes out with something wrong with them you're going to be dead. Because it may have harmed them in some way." His face flickered with different emotions before landing on anger again.
"Whatever you say My Hybrid." Valerie fought the urge to punch him across the face yet again.
"Whatever I will figure this out on my own!"
"Oh, but you can't." He holds the book up and pointed at the page. "You need me to break the sire bond." Valerie snatches it from his hands.
"I know what it says. But you aren't willing to help."
"Well, maybe I am." He said with a grin. "For a small price."
"Nope. Knowing you that 'small price' could be anything." Valerie said as she puts the book back in her bag. She got up and walked away. Asher's smile dropped as she walked away and his eyes remained red as he felt his chest ache. He simply shakes his head and thoughts out as he takes another swig from his chaser.
"Valerie... Why? Why do you have to hurt me as they did? You are the most pure-hearted and kindest person yet I managed to make you hate me." He throws his head back and gulped down the rest of the blood.
Valerie stood outside on the sidewalk with fresh tears on her face and a confused look as she heard what Asher said. Who were they?