Chapter 2

The Golden Lion

Celtic calculated that he had been out for ten days and it was time to go back. He threw the prey and fur he needed to bring back on his back and prepared to leave.

  After not taking a few steps, he suddenly stopped, raised his head and sniffed, there was an inexplicable bloody and faint female smell in the air. It's strange that there is a female in the deep forest. He has to go there quickly. Such a heavy smell of blood will attract the beasts in the forest. The female is in a dangerous situation.

  I saw a majestic and majestic giant lion with golden yellow fur in the dark lush forest began to run wildly in one direction. A behemoth not far away also went in the same direction.

  Bai Mu only felt severe pain all over his body at this time, and his body was chilling. He seemed to hear a huge roar in the confusion, and he tried to open his eyes, vaguely seeing a huge black monster pounce on him. His heart beats fiercely. Is this a phantom before his death?

  Just when the monster was about to touch him, a huge golden lion rushed out, threw down the black giant beast, and bit the giant beast's throat with swift action. The black behemoth whimpered a few times, twitching constantly, and would not move after a while. Seeing that the giant beast was completely dead, the lion turned around and walked towards Bai Mu.

  Bai Mufuzzy saw a huge lion approaching him with steady steps. Is he going to be eaten? His eyelids are getting heavier and heavier, and the whole person is plunged into darkness. Before going into a coma, he thought he had seen Aslan in the Narnia legend.

  Celtic looked at the little female who had passed out into a coma, and saw that he was dressed in tatters, stained with blood so that he could not see the original thing, but it was obviously not animal skin. The little female looks very young and needs careful care. Fortunately, he arrived in time, otherwise the little guy would be eaten by the Eru beast.

  The little female is now injured and the animal is not easy to move. Celtic turned back into a human form and gently hugged the little female on the ground, as if he were fragile, and it would be damaged by a little force.

  Celtic ran wildly with the little female feet up, and came to a cave, where he temporarily stayed for trials. He carefully spread soft animal skins on a huge smooth stone and put the delicate little female on top.

  Then he turned into a giant lion and ran out of the cave. After a while, he came back with the herbal medicine, carrying the items he had dropped earlier, and turned into a human form again. He put down things, found a stone bowl among the pile of debris, put the herbs in the bowl and mashed them, preparing to apply medicine to the female.

  Celtic blushed and trembling hands, and directly tore the strange thing on the little female, because he didn't know how to get it off. After pulling out the little female, he looked at the fair and tender skin of the little female and swallowed unconsciously, thinking that her skin must be slippery.

  He shook his head violently, shaking off those thoughts that shouldn't have been. Take the stone bowl and apply the smashed plant to the female's wound. When applying the medicine, he found that the little female's body was cold and her mouth was muttering cold. After taking the medicine, he took the little female into his arms, covered him with animal skins, and warmed him with his fiery body.

  Only then did Celtic begin to look closely at the little female who suddenly appeared deep in the forest. I don't know which tribe he belongs to, how could he appear alone in such a dangerous place. But this little female is really beautiful, with flawless white and tender skin, black shiny hair, delicate eyebrows, and her soft-looking lips. Although she has lost her blood, she still makes people want to kiss. Go down. And this petite and soft body is really comfortable in my arms.

  Celtic's throat was a little dry thinking of this, and his body became warm. He quickly pulled his thoughts back and began to think about how this little female appeared in the forest, still covered in blood. The wound on his body didn't look like it was scratched by a beast, but rather it looked like it was scratched by something sharp. Moreover, every female in Bayis is very precious, and the orcs will protect them very well and will not let them go alone in the dangerous forest.

  Bai Mu felt that he was so cold, as if he was in an ice cellar. He felt a warm heat source beside him. It was like a stove. He unconsciously leaned in, and slowly finally it was not so cold, and he lost consciousness again.

  Perhaps it was because the herbal medicine Celtic found had good effects. Bai Mu didn't have a fever, but fell asleep peacefully. Celtic slept with the little female until midnight, feeling the hole light up, and he opened his golden eyes alertly. I saw the little female in his arms glowing with a soft white light, just like the glory of the god in the legend, surprised in her heart. Could this little female be the divine envoy that the great witch said long ago?

  Although Celtic was surprised in his heart, he was calm, without the slightest panic, just staring at the incomparably holy little female in the white light. Celtic found his wound healed slowly in the white light. The white light slowly disappeared until the dawn was about to dawn.

  At this time, Bai Mu dreamed that he had reached a paradise. This is an independent space surrounded by a dense verdant forest. He was in it now. There were six plots on the right in front of him. Four plots were planted with different vegetables, and there was nothing in the two plots. On the left, there is a small lake where the streams flow down from the mountains. Behind Bai Mu was a farmhouse, and he was standing in the field in front of the farmhouse now.

  Bai Mu felt that the scenery here was familiar, as if he had seen it somewhere. By the way, isn't this the same as the picture in the oil painting that someone else gave him? When he was in a coma in a car accident, he saw the picture glowing, and the picture gradually disappeared. At this moment, he saw a pile of coal on the other side of the yard, as well as a small truck and his obviously deformed small car.

  Bai Mu is full of doubts, what is going on? This is where? He vaguely remembered that a black beast was about to attack him, and then a golden lion appeared. Thinking that he felt so tired, his eyelids kept fighting, it turned out that dreaming would be tired too, Bai Mu couldn't resist Zhou Gong's invitation and sank into the darkness.

  When he woke up again, he found himself lying in a cave. From the tip of the nose came the unique dampness of the cave, and there was a smell of broth. He looked around, and not far from him was a tall, strong, handsome man who was more than two meters tall, sitting on a flat stone, cooking broth in a rough clay pot.

  Bai Mu looked at this man carefully, this man was like the most perfect sculpture of a sculpture artist. Blond eyes, sharp facial features, deep and energetic eyes, a tall nose, beautiful lips, moderately thick lips, a perfect impeccable inverted triangle figure, and strong eight-pack abs. Wait, this man only has a piece of animal skin wrapped around his waist to block the key parts.

  Celtic noticed the little female's breathing rate had changed and knew he had woken up. He looked in the direction of the little female and said to him with a kind and harmless smile: "You are awake."

The author has something to say:

Yesterday I set up my post and went out. After coming back very late, I found that Chapter 2 was still in the deposit box, %>_<%