Chapter 18

Seeing the dwindling and increasing use of clay pots in his home, Celtic wondered whether he should buy something. If this continues, there will not be enough bowls for dinner at home.

  "Celtic, please take some fried meat to Uncle Barron." Bai Mu thought that he should show that he took someone else's stuff.

  "Okay." Celt filled a bowl of fried meat in a clay bowl with a smile on his face, ready to send it to Uncle Barron.

  "When you sent it, you told him that it can be eaten after heating, and this can be left for a long time." Bai Mu explained carefully before Selter went out.

  "Got it." Celtic's mouth opened wider. Bai Mu didn't realize that he was like his partner in this way, and Celtic sent the things in a happy mood. When Barron received the fried meat, he felt that it must be very fragrant and delicious. He had never seen such a method before. It must be a masterpiece of Lord God Envoy.

  Bai Mu entered the space at night, and he was going to take a look in the surrounding dense forest today. He entered the dense forest along the edge of the field, where the vegetation was lush and the light was a little dim. There was silence all around, no insects, no birds, not even the rustle of wind blowing leaves. This feeling is uncomfortable, just like you are the only person in the world.

  Bai Mu shook his head to get rid of the extra thoughts, bit his scalp and walked in. After 20 meters deep, he couldn't move forward. There seemed to be an invisible wall in front of him blocking his way. Looking at the dense forest in the distance, he tentatively stretched out his hand, ripples in the air in front of him. He didn't suffer any harm, but he couldn't move forward.

  He walked a distance along this invisible wall, and then exited the dense forest. After careful observation, Bai Mu concluded that the range he can reach in this space is only the part that can be seen in the oil painting. But he was very satisfied with having such a space.

   Bai Mu felt that it was a pity that the field was empty, so he took a handful of cabbage seeds and sprinkled them on the ground casually. He wanted to try whether it would grow vegetables. If it is feasible, a lot of things can be saved in the future. Bai Mu felt that he was not sleepy yet, so he picked some potatoes with many buds from the kitchen storage room and put them in the kitchen. When they sprouted, they cut them into pieces and planted them in the ground. Then he got the scissors again and cut some sweet potato vines into the ground.

  After that, he went to the fields and looked at them, and he found that all the vegetables and grains grown in the fields when he first came had been collected by him. He has limited energy alone, and has never done farm work. Now he only grows hanging melons and tomatoes, leeks and ginger in the field.

  After finishing this, it was very late, and Bai Mu took a shower and got out of space. Celt outside the White Shepherd's house still opened his eyes and waited for his breath to appear. Even though he knew that Bai Mu would not leave now, he still felt uneasy, always waiting for him to fall asleep before he could fall asleep at ease.

  That day it was Celtic's turn to go hunting with the warriors of the clan, and he went out early. Today is also the day when the old orcs in the clan taught the hunting experience of the little orcs, and Tabor had also reported early. Sending away the little lion, Bai Mu thought this would be considered school in disguise.

  Anqiluo asked him to go to the stream to wash animal skins, and Bai Mu readily agreed. He also wanted to know what kind of washing things he used here. He used his own travel suit for washing recently. Laundry is also washed with detergent found in the space. These are all used up. And he basically washes in the space, and the clothes are washed and dried after taking a shower. He has to find a substitute and adapt to the life style here, otherwise what can he do in the future.

  The two of them wrapped a large piece of animal skins and went out. When they came to the creek, the two put the animal skins on a clean stone. Anqiluo spread out the animal skins, took out an animal skin garment and walked to a stone slab by the stream, Bai Mu also took an animal skin skirt and walked over.

  "How do I wash Anqiluo?" Bai Mu knelt down and soaked the animal skin skirt, and then didn't know what to do.

  "Use Shaguguo to keep rubbing on it, and when foam appears, rub the animal skin clean." Anqiluo said and took out an egg-sized, oval yellow object. Then he held the so-called Shaguguo and kept rubbing it on the soaked animal skin. As expected, there was a little foam on the animal skin after a while.

  "I will try." Bai Mu curiously took the Shaguguo in Anqiluo's hand. The moistened Shaguo was slippery and felt like soap. He squeezed, the shell is hard. Then I put it under the tip of my nose and smelled it, there was a faint lemon scent.

  Bai Mu started washing animal skin skirts by using soap. Seeing that Bai Mu was washing his brother's animal skin skirt, Anqiluo glanced at him ambiguously, don't smile deeply. It seems that the day when Bai Mu becomes their tower is not far away.

  After trying it out, Bai Mu came to a conclusion that this thing is like soap, but its decontamination ability is stronger than soap. Bai Mu was delighted, he didn't have to worry about not washing his clothes clean in the future. By the way, Bai Mu picked up the animal skin skirt and looked at it. This is the kind that can be tied to a whole piece of animal skin. Bai Mu took the animal skin waistcoat on Anqiluo's hand and looked at it. There were stitches in some places.

  "Did you make Anqiluo the clothes?" Bai Mu asked excitedly. It turned out to be a green thread that sews the clothes. He pulled it and stretched it very well.

  "Yes, what's the matter?" Anqiluo showed a proud expression, his craftsmanship is very good.

  "What are you made of?" Bai Mu looked at Anqiluo with bright eyes.

  "Beast skins." Isn't that obvious? Anqiluo puzzled.

  "I'm talking about the interface, what did you use to sew?" Bai Mu asked, pointing to the sewn place on the animal skin garment.

  "You said this, this is stitched with bone needles and green cane silk."

  "You will show me when you go back." At this time, Bai Mu had a new plan in his mind.

  "Good." Anqiluo didn't understand why he was so interested in it, but he readily agreed.

  "Anqiluo, what do you use to wash your hair?" Bai Mu looked at Anqiluo's smooth, shiny golden long hair in the sun, almost blinding him.

  "Just use Sha Gu Guo."

  Bai Mu, Sha Gu Guo is really a multi-functional home travel essential. Looking at Ahn'Qiraj's hair, you know that this shampoo has competed with all major brands of shampoo, and it is pure natural and pollution-free. The most important thing is that you don't have to worry about copycats. And I have been thinking about things these days, ignoring many details around me, and also missing a lot of useful information.

  This world is magical. Some things are readily available without even having to invent and create. As long as you carefully observe and search carefully, you can discover many useful things.

  In the future, I can't use the life mode and living conditions of the primitive society on earth to measure this place. That would make him take many detours. It seems that he must first study and understand the society seriously.