Chapter 10

Bamboo? or Blue Wood?

     Bai Mu walked upstairs along the stairs. The second floor was empty. The second floor was empty, with walls on three sides and carved wooden walls on one side. It was fixed up and down, and there was a row of windows in the middle. The light was great. Bai Mu looked up and could see the wooden beams and blue tiles on the roof. He opened the wooden window and saw a verdant green. Maybe it would be nice to live upstairs.

  Seeing that there was nothing to look at on the second floor, Bai Mu went to the utility room. In the utility room are placed sickles, axes, hoes, water scoops and other agricultural tools, as well as poles and wooden barrels.

  Bai Mu Xinxi, he can plant the land with these things, otherwise he still doesn't know what to do with the land. Bai Mu also found some vegetables, rice, and wheat seeds on the shelf in the utility room. It's not bad. Although he traveled to a primitive tribe in a different world, he still took care of him, right?

  Bai Mu closed the door of the utility room and went to the kitchen. The kitchen utensils were quite complete, from seasonings to steamers, and even a small stone mill. Pots and pans are even more varied.

  After seeing the farmhouse, Bai Mu moved to the house, where there was a small toilet. Although it was an old-fashioned squat pit, it was clean. The ground was covered with blue bricks like the indoors.

  Bai Mu thought about going out tomorrow to get acquainted with the environment. If he met something suitable, he would definitely collect it. He got it in the small truck at the hardware store to see if there were any useful tools in it.

  He opened the door, and there was a room in the middle of the rear compartment to turn around and pick up goods. The three sides of the compartment were fixed shelves with a dazzling array of hardware. Finally he took a hacksaw and a tin snips. Just take these out of the backpack at that time.

  By the way, he hasn't seen anything in the cab. Usually there are small things in the cab. He searched in the cab and found nothing useful. There were only some CDs in it.

  At this moment he remembered that there seemed to be a multi-function tool in his car. He went to his small broken car and found the knife in his pocket.

  He saw that the time was almost up, let's watch the others later, he still took a bath and went to sleep. When he walked to the hot spring, Bai Mu found that the spring water was resolutely clean, there were no leaves, and the dirty water was the same as before. He was upset for this for a long time. Now he can take a bath without worrying about getting dirty.

  When Bai Mu came out of the space contentedly and fell asleep wrapped in animal skins, Celtic closed his eyes and fell asleep.

  Early the next morning, after everyone got up, Bai Mu took care of himself and asked Celtic to take him to the nearby woods.

  Celtic thought about it and thought there was enough food at home, so it would be nice to accompany him out in the morning, so he agreed. Tabor and Anqiluo heard them, but they were just walking around and clamoring to follow. Celtic can't just bring two oil bottles. I met Lei Zhe when I went out, and there was one more person in the group.

  Several people strolled in the early morning forest. Bai Mu was still carrying his big bag, but he had put the contents of the bag in the space, and now it was almost empty except for the prepared tools.

  "Celtic, do you have a green and slender plant with an empty center?" Bai Mu wanted to make some chopsticks from bamboo.

  "I don't seem to have seen the kind of plant you mentioned." Celtic thought for a while and he hadn't seen it. He looked at Lei Zhe, and Lei Zhe shook his head.

  "You are thinking about it, that kind of plant is section by section, and the leaves are slender." Bai Mu said unwillingly, and looked at the two adult orcs hopefully.

  "We have indeed never seen this kind of plant you mentioned, but there is a plant that is very similar to the one you mentioned." Celtic thought for a while. He had seen a plant that resembled what Bai Mu described, but it was not. green.

  "Big Brother Bai Mu, did you say this is the material for making that jerky?" Tabor was interested when he heard that Bai Mu was looking for something.

  "No, I have other uses." Bai Mu was speechless, why this little lion wanted to eat all day long.

  "Oh, it's boring." Tabor mumbled when he heard that it wasn't for food. Bai Mu couldn't smile when he heard his mumble, this full-fledged foodie.

  "Are the Celtic plants far from here?" Bai Mu continued the interrupted topic.

  "It's not very far, we just walk over slowly." Celtic looked around and said.

  Bai Mu and Celtic were talking, and Lei Zhe followed Anqiluo and chatted with him. Tabor turned into a beast and ran around them, chasing small animals like rabbits that came out of the woods, and then rushed into the bushes to scare the birds. It’s a great fun to play alone.

  "Celtic, which of these plants are edible and which are not?" Bai Mu asked Celtic looking at the strange plants around him. He decided to start with edible and inedible.

  Celtic was very patient and introduced him to the edible plants one by one. Bai Mu collected the edible plants and prepared to go back and try them out, so that he could cook them later. Anqilou helped him collect a lot of wild vegetables. The wild vegetables they collected were wrapped in animal skins and handed over to Leizhe and Celtic.  Celtic looked at the wild vegetables in his hands, thinking that females really like to eat these green leaves.

  After walking some distance, Bai Mu was pleasantly surprised to find a plant he was familiar with-pepper seedlings in the forest. He rushed over in surprise, confirming that it was indeed a pepper, and there was a big slice.

  "Celtuc, please remember this place for me. After a long time, I will get them to be planted in the tribe." Bai Mu is unfamiliar with this place, afraid that he will forget the location, and let Celtic remember it for him.

  "What do you want these for?" Celtic puzzled.

  "This fruit can be used for cooking." Bai Mu looked a little excited.

  "Oh." In the eyes of the orcs, the fruits of this kind of thing are extremely unpalatable, but he believes that Bai Mu will definitely make this unpalatable thing delicious.

  It didn't take long for them to come to the place Celtic said. Bai Mu was dumbfounded and looked at the sky-blue bamboo forest in front of him. Why these plants are so strange?

  He went to the bamboo forest and took out the hacksaw, ready to saw one to see if it was real. Seeing that Bai Mu wanted a blue wood, Selte stepped forward and showed his sharp claws with a light stroke, and a blue wood was cut off. Bai Mu looked at the hacksaw in his hand and unnaturally put it in his backpack. Then took the bamboo that Celtic handed over.

  After some confirmation, it is indeed the same as the bamboo on the earth except for the different color. Bai Mu asked Celtic to get him several bamboos of different thicknesses, which should be called blue wood.