Chapter 54

In several people listened to the description of the little lion and praised them for being smart and brave. Bai Mu patronized the rescue in the afternoon, and didn't pay attention to the movements of these little guys. Only now did I know that these little guys are not easy.

    "But this afternoon, the coal at home was almost removed. The large pieces were removed, and now there are only a few small pieces left." Anqiluo was worried that the remaining coal was not enough for them to use this winter.

    "It's okay, I have a lot in my space, enough for us to use." If you add what he brought from the earth, that would be more. Bai Mu thought that fortunately, he had the foresight and was prepared early.

    "That's good." After hearing what Bai Mu said, Anqiluo was finally relieved.

    "Will the beasts still come?" Bai Mu saw today's posture, and the beasts seemed to be coming back.

    "Yes, most of the corpses of the beasts that were killed today were taken back by the herd, and they will continue to attack the tribe after they have eaten." Lei Zhe was a little worried. The first beast attack was so powerful. I don't know what will be waiting for them.

    "These beasts are really smart. They are not hunting each other, but attacking the tribe together. This avoids killing each other and consumes the strength of the enemy. The most important thing is that there is food for the winter." Bai Mu said to the beasts. His behavior is highly praised, and these beasts are indeed smart.

    "This time they harvested quite a lot, and the next time they may have to wait a week or two." Celter said, serving Bai Mu a bowl of soup.

    "Then we still have time to prepare. This time as long as we are fully prepared, we won't be so embarrassed. You can also concentrate on dealing with the beasts." Bai Mu took a sip of the hot soup, thinking about how to build defense facilities. Today he has learned about the battle between the orcs and the wild beasts, and he has practical experience to make arrangements.

    The little lion looked at Bai Mu with bright eyes, and asked eagerly: "Big Brother Bai Mu, do you have any good way to clean up those beasts?" The other three listened with their ears upright.

    "Yeah, as long as we make a good arrangement during this time, we don't have to worry about the beast attacking the mountain."

    "What way?" several people asked excitedly.

    "I haven't completely figured it out yet. Wait until I think about it today, and I will discuss with the patriarch tomorrow." Bai Mu frowned, he just had a preliminary plan and had to ponder it carefully.

    At night, Bai Mu's nest was on the soft bed, and the pain on his body made it difficult for him to sleep. Bai Mu didn't dare to move, and his body hurt even more. Celter felt that Bai Mu was not asleep, and his breath was not right, so he asked worriedly: "What's wrong?"

    "

    My body hurts and I can't sleep." "Or, I'll give you some medicine?"

    "Okay. Let's go to the space." Bai Mu was really uncomfortable, and he readily accepted this proposal.

    The two entered the space, because there are no four seasons in the space, and it won't be cold after taking off their clothes. Bai Mu took off his clothes and lay on the bed, asking Celt to give him medicine.

    Only now did Celt see the injury behind Bai Mu, and saw that there was a large bluish purple bruise on his back, which looked very oozing under the white skin, and it looked a little puffy in some places.