Chapter 44

Now it’s not easy to think about the little Tabor’s ability to survive. Anqiluo thinks of Tabor’s mellow body now, and with the presence of Bai Mu this winter, Tabor will definitely be healthy. Kang's live. A smile appeared on his face when he thought of this.

    "Can you tell me more specifically?" Seeing everyone's solemn expressions, Bai Mu thought to himself what it was like in winter. He thought it was as cold as winter at best.

    "It's very cold in winter. There will be ice and snow everywhere, and the forest will be covered by heavy snow. Even the cave is as cold as an ice cave. Only a burning fire can bring some warmth. And the previous caves had no doors, most of them were Hang the animal skins and block the stones to prevent the cold wind from attacking. But when the wind is too strong, the animal skins will always be blown up, and the cold wind will pour into the cave and make the bones hurt. It feels really uncomfortable. Because it is covered with snow and ice everywhere in the winter, there is no food. The beasts that appear in winter are very fierce..." Eli began to slowly describe the winter here.

    It turns out that every year after the festival, the tribe will start to store food and prepare for the winter. The festival is not only to worship the gods, but more importantly, to pray for a stable winter. People here didn't know how to preserve meat for a long time before, so in winter they depend on the plants and fruits that can be preserved for a long time. Female Xi_ng usually likes to eat these, but the meatless orcs suffer.

    In addition, in order to deal with the cold winter, they have to prepare a lot of firewood. Inadequate preparation means that this winter will freeze to death. The animal form of the orc is still very cold-resistant, and the food intake will also increase greatly if it is helpless to maintain the animal shape. For the winter when food is scarce, the orc will maintain the human shape unless necessary.

    These are not the worst cases. The hungry beasts in the winter will come out in groups for food, and even attack the tribe together in a tacit understanding to find food. But this is not entirely a bad thing. After the beasts attack, there will be a large number of corpses. The corpses of these beasts are uniformly distributed by the clan. The temperature is low in winter, and they don't have to worry about the meat going bad quickly. But at this time, they have to pay a heavy price.

    The winged lion tribe lost hundreds of people last winter, including warriors who died in battle, and people who died of starvation. Moreover, the newborns in the family often cannot survive the winter, especially the little female Xi_ng.

    After hearing the descriptions of the crowd, Bai Mu was silent. It turns out that life in winter is so cruel, it seems that his estimation is still not enough. No wonder they are so interested in food that can be stored for a long time, no wonder they want to store more food at any time like hamsters. Orcs have a lot of food, and they have to prepare more food in winter. If they encounter an attack, they will be able to fight.

   "Does the beasts run into the cave when they attack in winter?" If they can, the door must be reinforced, otherwise it will be dangerous in winter.

    "Yes, although there are places where the female Xi_ng can go up and down on a small road, it is very easy to get up and down, but it is easy to be attacked by beasts that slip through the net." Alvin added.

    "Oh, the door needs to be reinforced, too." But how to reinforce it to not affect the ventilation.

    And let the patriarch send someone out to find out if there is an open-pit coal mine. There should be forests here, right? It is better to burn coal in winter. If he can't find coal, he has to bite the bullet and try to burn charcoal. He doesn't know if there is a book on how to burn charcoal in the space.