Chapter 42

Chapter 42

    "All the orcs are a family, I just want to stay and have a look, and then go back and tell my people what I saw here, and hope that my people can learn from the Winged Lion clan. "Benson said sincerely to the patriarch that there are some things his people need here, and he wants to do something for the tribe.

    "These are all given to us by the great god, and we are willing to give help to our brothers. But your tribe must also promise to help us when we need help." The orc tribes on the continent of Bays are very friendly to each other. When they have difficulties, they will help each other. This is also the reason why the orc tribe has not been extinct no matter what kind of hardship they experience.

For the magical things brought by the divine envoys, they all think that it is the gift of the great god, and the gift of the god should be shared with each other.

Of course, this is the default thing on our continent." Benson was very happy. If it hadn't been injured this time, he wouldn't know that the Winged Lion might have a divine envoy. Looking at the items of the Winged Lion Clan that he had never seen before, he wanted to look around a little earlier to understand how many things he didn't know there. After the injury healed, he returned to the tribe as soon as possible and asked the patriarch to send someone to study.

    Time soon entered September, and the weather gradually became cooler. The end of this month is the Festival of the Gods. Eli and Abel are going to complete the pairing ceremony on the Festival of Gods. There are two other couples who will hold the ceremony. Because Anqiluo is now the best clothes maker in the tribe, Yilai and two other females Xi_ng often come to their home to ask Anqiluo for advice.

    They all want to personally make beautiful clothes to wear during the festival, and every time they come, they will kindly bring some fruits as a gift. Bai Mu was also very happy to hear that Eli and the others were getting paired. Since Yilai was pulled back from the ghost gate by Bai Mu, he often came to Bai Mu, and the relationship between the two became very good. Casey is also one of the people who often find opportunities to pester Bai Mu.

    This arrogant kid who always wanted a caring brother, now sees Bai Mu as his brother, and Celtic has become the one who snatched his brother from him and was disliked. For this dramatic change, everyone feels a bit inexplicable, how did it happen.

    At this time Celtic was told that in fact, Casey liked him before, but it is obviously different now. Celtic Mo Mo's nose, secretly rejoicing, fortunately, Casey doesn't like herself now.

    "Ilay, what do you need to prepare for pairing?" Bai Mu looked at discussing how to use animal skins to make beautiful clothes with Anqiluo. Regardless of the lack of skirts in these clothes, tube skirts have become popular among female Xi_ng in the tribe. After getting up, Bai Mu decisively pressed all the books made by Xi_ng's clothes to the bottom of the box. He didn't want to go out and see a group of fake girls in skirts.

    He just thought about going out when he saw a man in a skirt with open legs and split legs, and he felt cold. Even these people are all pitiful, and some are quite feminine. But they are all very natural, and there is no artificial feeling, so he is not disgusted. But if they wear cheongsam, all kinds of skirts, he feels a sense of violation. The skirt is still acceptable and can be used as the kind of clothes worn by Western monks.

    "We need to prepare a new home, but we are going to live in the original place, and Abel will help. The rest only needs to be arranged. There are also clothes and decorations to be worn when preparing for the pairing. Abel I also need to prepare a lot of meat, firewood, and various fruits with my friends." Eli said, with a happy smile on his face.