Chapter 60

"I will do it." Taber patted his little X_io_ng, and he was sure of it.

    Bai Mu nodded in satisfaction, and entered the small cave in the storage room with Celter. Celt hung a curtain at the entrance of the cave before the two entered the space.

    Celtic and Baimu first moved the remaining coal out of the space, and then some foods that could be stored for a long time, such as potatoes, sweet potatoes, and corn, were moved out and piled in the storage room.

    After the move, Bai Mu jokingly said to Celter, looking at the piles of food, "We two are working hard, and it is estimated that we can feed a tribe."

    "Let's go and see if the straw has been moved." Erte smiled and pulled the proud Bai Mu out of the storage room.

    "Big brother, you move so fast." Tabor was helping to tie up the straw, and he would finish moving it after another round.

    "You stay at home obediently, I will go over and take a look with your elder brother." Looking at the industrious little lion, Bai Mu couldn't help Mo. Mo his little head, the kid here is really obedient.

    "Okay, come back early."

    In the cave for refuge, a thick animal skin curtain was hung on the last fence, and fires rose one after another. Several people in Anqiluo moved quickly, and the hot soup was boiled. The ground was also covered with thick straw, and a layer of animal skin was spread on the straw. The injured and sick orcs were arranged to lie down. Da Wu shuttles through the crowd to treat the injured and sick.

    Because the members of the Winged Tiger tribe have been running around in the snow for several days, the animal skins they wore and the animal skins they brought were all wet. The patriarch brought people from various houses and brought extra clothes and animal skins to keep them out of the cold. I also brought a lot of jerky and fresh meat from the hunt a few days ago.

    The scarred Benson also fell down after seeing the tribe settled down. Kathy took the initiative to take care of Benson when he arrived here. According to him, they are friends. Now it is normal for him to take care of a friend who is injured. Casey brought a basin of hot water to Benson's side to help him clean up blood stains and dirt. He looked at Benson as if he had lost a lot of weight, and wanted not to find a chance to secretly help him start a small stove.

    When Bai Mu and Celter arrived in the cave, they saw a busy scene. The cave was crowded with people, including the Winged Tiger tribe and the Winged Lion tribe who came to help. At this time, the wing tiger tribe is not very energetic. Most of these people are sick, especially the female Xi_ng, the children and the elderly have very poor complexions. It is estimated that they are exhausted these days. Now there is finally a warm environment where you can rest at ease. The children all took off Ch_ao's wet clothes, wrapped in thick animal skins and started to sleep. Although the few old people and female Xi_ng are sitting by the fire, their heads are dizzy and Y_u sleeps. Have
Some of the females Xi_ng with better health put on the clothes brought by the patriarch and began to help with the items brought by the patriarch. Needless to say, the orcs have been constantly busy.

    Bai Mu frowned as he looked at the cave filled with people. It's still too crowded with so many people living here. It seems that you have to ask the patriarch if there are any arrangements. Bai Mu smelled it, and there was a strong smell of ginger soup in the cave, and knew that ginger soup had been boiled for them.

    The two looked around, found the patriarch who was instructing people to move things in the crowd, and leaned over.

    "Patriarch, you are arranging for a few people to come to my house to bring some coal and food." Celter looked at the lack of food here, and was very thankful that he was growing food in the space every day and accumulated a lot.