Chapter 46

The festival is fast approaching, festival of worship, and the next day is It's the festival of sacrifice to the gods. That night the great witch approached Bai Mu and told him what some gods should pay attention to in the festival of sacrifice to gods? He also stated clearly what he can and cannot do.

    It has to be said that Da Wu is meticulous and takes everything into consideration. On the day of the festival, Bai Mu did not have to go to the altar, but he did not have to bow like ordinary people. The way that Bai Mu salutes is the same as that of the Great Witch. The act of saluting is very simple, Bai Mu learned it quickly, and then Da Wu thought about it to confirm that there was nothing left before returning.

    The people here firmly believe that the offerings to the great gods are fresh and the best. On the day of the festival, in order to ensure the freshness of the sacrifices, Celtic and 100 young warriors selected from the tribe were divided into ten groups to hunt for the living sacrifices for today's sacrifice and collect the fruits for the sacrifice before dawn. . For young orcs, it is also a very glorious thing to prepare sacrifices for the great god.

    And this is not a simple matter. They must work together and cooperate tacitly to capture ten huge beasts as sacrifices and collect enough fruits before dawn. Therefore, each time the warriors selected in the clan are strong hunters, so as to ensure that the orcs can complete the task on time.

    The orc warriors returned with their prey and fruits just after dawn. After they handed these to the old hunters in the clan, they prepared the follow-up work, and they went home to change clothes, and then went to the clearing with their families. Gather with the people.

    Everyone has to put on their favorite clothes or newly sewn clothes on this day. It feels like celebrating the Spring Festival. When Celt returned home, Bai Mu, Anqiluo, and Tabor were already waiting for him in new clothes. He hurriedly changed into the new clothes Sewed by Angelo, a pair of big pants, and a short-sleeved T-shirt. A long golden hair was tied up with animal skin bands, revealing a full forehead, and the whole person looked energetic. After everything was ready, the family set off. They went to the open space in front of the tribe and waited for the sacrifice to begin.

    When they came to the clearing, many people had gathered here. People gathered around the huge square stone altar in the center of the open space. The stone altar is a whole stone, close to 3 meters high and about 3 meters long and wide. On the east side of the altar is a stone table that occupies half of the altar. The table is already full of sacrifices, and the fruits are sorted in dustpans and placed on both sides of the stone table. In the middle of the stone table are piled the heads of fresh prey hunted back by the orc warriors this morning. Due to limited space, it is obviously impossible to put the entire prey on the stone table.

    The tribesmen gathered to the west of the altar, and there were more and more people. Everyone gathered together, greeted each other and chatted. When the big witch and the patriarch arrive, the most sacred moment of the festival will come.

    Horn soon
It sounded, and the original noisy voice quickly stopped. This is the first time the horn has sounded, indicating that the great witch and the patriarch are ready, and they will arrive soon. The winged lion clan people stood up one after another, and then all watched Dongjian solemnly. Then the second horn sounded, and a huge brown lion carried a colorful witch on the altar. That's right, Da Wu's clothes are colorful. His dress is a long skirt, and it is in the style of a cloth bag with several openings and a belt tied. But his clothes are made of hundreds of animal skins, and hundreds of feathers are used around the neckline and one to the waist. It feels like a feather scarf. The big witch's head is woven with ten kinds of tree vines. Crown of the head.