Chapter 8

Barro Fruit

      "Come on, I'll teach you how to use it." Bai Mu took the hidden knife from his hand and pulled out the tight scabbard to reveal the sharp and sharp blade inside. Bai Mu showed him again, and Anqiluo watched him easily cut the meat with bright eyes.

  "Big Brother Bai Mu, I'll try it." Anqiluo was excited to try.

  Bai Mu gave him the hidden knife, and then said to him: "Don't use too much force when you want to cut to the end. The stone slab below will damage the edge of the knife."

  "Ah, what should I do?" Anqiluo was afraid of damaging this treasure. Cut down, looking at Bai Mu for help.

  "It's okay, don't use too much force, it's fine if you have a wooden board underneath." Bai Mu didn't see the wooden board helplessly at their house.

  "I'll find it for you." Celtic, who had been paying attention to their movements, heard Bai Mu say that he wanted a plank, so he got up and went out to find it.

  "Wait." Bai Mu shouted to Celtic, seeing him looking at himself with a puzzled expression, and explained: "You can't find it now. You have to use a dried wooden board, otherwise the sap will Soaked in the meat, the meat will change its flavor."

  "Big Brother Bai Mu, you should put it away. If I break such a precious thing, it will be bad." Anqiluo reluctantly hid it. Return the knife to Bai Mu.

  Bai Mu did not pick it up, but looked at Anqiluo earnestly: "This Tibetan knife is given to you as a meeting ceremony, and I will live in your house in the future."

  "But, this is too precious." Anqiluo Some can't believe it, such a baby was given to him like this.

  "You will definitely cherish it, won't you?" Bai Mu looked at him amusedly. He didn't intend to keep this knife. It would remind himself of Zuo Zirui's bad guy.

  "Second brother, if you think it's precious, treat it as a meeting gift from the tower in the future." Tabor roared aside.

  "Don't talk nonsense, brat, or I won't make good food for you in the future." When Bai Mu saw what he liked to eat, he threatened him with food.

  "If you don't tell me, don't tell me." Tabor pouted, with a look of dissatisfaction, but he wilted thinking of the delicious beef jerky he had eaten today. Celtic smirked and looked at the happy scene before him.

  Bai Mu ignored the naughty little lion and helped Anqiluo make soup. Now the meat to be boiled has all been put in the earthenware pot. After boiling, he stirred it with the spoon inserted in the earthenware pot, and then tasted it. The taste was weak.

  "Anqiluo, didn't you put salt in it?" Bai Mu thought to himself, isn't there even salt here?

  "What is salt? We always cook and eat like this." Anqiluo wondered.

  Bai Mu wondered how he would explain what salt is? But there seems to be salt in the kitchen in the space. If you show them some, will they know where there is salt?

  He just wanted to see a handful of salt in his hand, and Bai Mu immediately returned to his senses. Panic put his hands into the backpack pretending to be Tao Yan.

  "This is salt. If you add it to the soup, the soup will taste better. Try it, do you have it here?" Bai Mu stretched out his hand in front of Anqilou and spread his palm.

  Anqiluo looked at the small white particles on his hands, thinking it was delicious. He pinched some with his middle finger, index finger and thumb and put it in his mouth, and an unspeakable smell spread in his mouth. "Bah, baah...it's so unpalatable, isn't this the same taste as that of Barro fruit?"

  Bai Mu saw hope in an instant. "The Barrow fruit you said really tastes the same as this one?"

  "Yes, would such an unpalatable thing taste good in food?" Anqilou felt incredulous.

  "I'll try it." Celtic walked over, and he would find it for him as long as Bai Mu wanted it. Bai Mu spread his palms, and Celtic took a little and put it in his mouth.

  "How? Is it a taste?" Bai Mu looked at him expectantly.

  "It's the same taste." Celtic replied affirmatively.

  Bai Mu put the remaining salt in his hand into the soup and stirred it with a heavy spoon. Then he tasted it and felt it was much better than before before letting the three brothers who had been staring at him also taste it.

  The three brothers took a bite in confusion, their eyes lit up, and the taste now seemed to be more fragrant than before. They took another bite in disbelief, indeed. The three looked at Bai Mu with admiration.

  "Big Brother Bai Mu, how did you do it?" Anqiluo looked incredulous.

  "Just put some things that you just said are unpalatable."

  "This is amazing." Anqilou sighed.

  "Celtic, do you have a lot of fruit called Barro fruit here?" Bai Mu looked at Celtic and asked, if it was less, it wouldn't be easy.

  "Many, there are around the tribe, I'll pick some back." Seeing that Bai Mu wanted to, Celtic got up and walked out of the cave and flew towards the edge of the tribe.

  Bai Mu watched him fly away, then turned to Anqiluo and said, "Anqiluo, I remember you didn't mean to make bitter fruit leaf broth? Where is your bitter fruit leaf?"

  "Here." In the corner, I took out a clay pot with some washed green leaves.

  "Is it enough to just put this in?" Bai Mu didn't quite understand.

  "Yes, you can put it in now." Angelo said and put the green leaves in the soup.

  "What are you doing, I also want to help." Tabor saw that his eldest brother was out without anyone to accompany him, and actively joined the ranks of making dinner. He is looking forward to dinner today.

  "Anqiluo, you see, I brought you your favorite fruit." Then Lei Zhe came.

  "Thank you." Anqiluo was very happy to see Lei Zhe's arrival, greeted him, and took the fruit wrapped in animal skins from him. "Lei Zhe's rice is not ready yet, sit down first."

  "Well, it tastes so fragrant, and Anqilou's craftsmanship is getting better and better." Lei Zhe smelled the scent of broth when he entered the cave, he was not stingy. Compliment your future partner.

  "This is all the credit of Brother Bai Mu." Anqiluo didn't take credit either.

  "By the way, why didn't you see your elder brother?" Lei Zhe asked strangely when he didn't see Celtic who was supposed to be at home.

  "My eldest brother went to pick the Barro fruit, he will be back soon."

  "What did he do with that?" Lei Zhe didn't understand, what's the use of picking such unpalatable fruit.

  "Big Brother Bai Mu said that it can make the food more delicious." Speaking of Bai Mu Anqiluo looked admired.

  "Really, then I really look forward to it." Lei Zhe looked at Anqilou's bright smile and followed with a smirk.

  "Anqiluo, this soup should be all right." Bai Mu watched the two talking about me and I really didn't want to disturb them, but he was not very familiar with the ingredients of the alien world. What if he is not familiar with the ingredients of the alien world. do.

  "Okay, it's time to barbecue." Anqilou walked over and took a look, then moved the big clay pot aside.

  "Wait for your brother to come back, let's have a barbecue."

  "I'm back." Bai Mu said, and Celtic came back with Barrow fruit.