Chapter 77

When

    he returned home, Bai Mu put the small red fruits he picked in the space for temporary storage. And let Celter and Rezhe collect a large amount of green cane silk back, and let Anqiluo help him weave into cloth. Originally, he thought about doing it himself, but he has been stuck on the theory of weaving, and practical actions are all clouds.

    So he still took command, leaving other things to Angelo and the others. Bai Mu was very depressed about this, wondering if he wanted to work hard to practice? But meticulous work is not what he is good at, so he should go and tinker with something else.

    When the Anqiluo fabric was woven, Bai Mu took out the small red fruit in the space and smashed it into juice, then added water and boiled it to heat. Seeing the bright red juice tumbling in the pot, Bai Mu thought it would definitely work, right? Then he took out the dregs of the fruit and put the cloth in it to soak.

    When he waited to take out the cloth again, the cloth had been dyed bright red. The color is bright and it looks very festive, but I don’t know if it will fade. Fortunately, the fabric did not fade after drying and washing.

    Anqiluo liked the cloth that was as bright as Firefox fur, and hoped that he could wear clothes made of such a bright color when paired. Nowadays, the best craftsmanship in sewing clothes in the tribe is Ahn'Qiraj and Eli. Bai Mu also asked Eli to help, and of course he also included an Abel. It is true that the clothes that Bai Mu sews are all stitches, which is not suitable for his own suits. Bai Mu drew the clothes style he expected, two in total, together with Celtic's.

    Recently, Celtic, Reggie, and Abel often go out hunting. They need to prepare animal skins for the new house, as well as good-looking animal skins and feathers to make clothes. Every time the prey they brought back, Bai Mu, would be made into bacon. Bai Mu also took out some rice and glutinous rice, ready to use it in the ceremony after hulling.

    Celt has been smiling recently, making Leizhe, who is still waiting for Anqiluo's coming-of-age ceremony, to feel very dazzling. Zakri has recently joined them, except for their turn to hunt food for the tribe, they are almost all together.

    Today they came out to find Xiao Hongguo. After seeing Bai Mu's red cloth, Alvin begged Bai Mu to get one for himself. So a few orcs were sent out to find Xiao Hongguo.

    "Selte, you and Bai Mu have to prepare for us when I hold the pairing ceremony with Anqiluo."

    "Of course."

    "What does this little red fruit look like?" Zai Cao pulled from it. Zakli has never seen Xiao Hongguo.

    "Round, only the size of a finger, and the color is almost the same as the piece of red cloth you see." Celter added after speaking. "Let's find more, Bai Mu said the more the better."

    Alvin was not idle at this time, he was busy weaving. Bai Mu sat in the pavilion in the courtyard scratching his head and thinking about how Alvin and their clothes would be designed. What he had with Celtic was what he had thought of a long time ago, now he has added one more set, he is thinking hard.

    "Is Bai Mu there?" The great witch's voice came from outside the fence.

    "Here, come in." Bai Mu put down the sketch in his hand and got up to meet him. The big witch was not the only one who came here, behind him were two tiger females Xi_ng and an orc.

    "Bai Mu, this is Yaheng and Gabriel of the Tiger Clan. They also held a pairing ceremony with you. I wonder if they canLet them prepare with you. "Because the Winged Tiger tribe does not yet have a great witch, their god sacrifice and pairing ceremonies are held by the great witch of the Winged Lion tribe, so the great witch wants to let them prepare together.