Chapter 29

Well, is that correct? But the patriarch said, you have to express your truest thoughts, no matter whether it is nasty or not, just let the other party understand what you think. Wash his expression a bit more implicit? Would you like to be more straightforward next time? After thinking about it, let's work first.

  Bai Mu looked at Celtic who continued to harvest the rice with his sickle after he said that. The naked skin was covered with crystal beads of sweat, and the muscles on his body were smooth. As his movements continued to relax, it was pleasing to the eye. . He was just like usual, it seemed that the sentence was very ordinary, this is not a promise or sweet talk, but a matter of course.

  This is the most real thing, right? Bai Mu felt that it was actually good to accept him. Based on his understanding of Celtic, he is a very responsible person and a very family-oriented man.

  "So I think you are actually pretty good here." Bai Mu avoided the heavyweights and just took lightly, the previous injury still made his eager heart timid.

  "Hehe, then you stay here forever."

  "Okay. By the way, do the old people in the tribe hurt their feet when the sky changes?" Bai Mu thought of the old people in the tribe he had seen. Very neat, but the eyes are not so good.

  "No, they are very tough." Celtic often goes to deliver food to the elderly in the tribe, and has not heard of anyone with bad legs.

  Bai Mu felt strange when he heard that the cave was relatively humid, and generally speaking, it was easy to get rheumatism, but the old people here did not have this symptom. He thinks that the people here are covered with animal skins. I have heard people say that mattresses made of tiger and leopard skins can prevent rheumatism. Although tigers and leopards in this different world have become orcs, there are many animal skins. It may have the same effect as tiger skin and leopard skin. Or the people here are so gifted that they won’t get rheumatism, just like bears never get osteoporosis.

  The two chatted one after another. After the work in the field was finished, the two took turns to go to the hot spring. Celtic has liked hot springs since the first time he soaked, and feels that he feels comfortable after the soak. Then he thought that Bai Mu would run the hot spring here every day, Celtic was rippling, and if he could form a partner with Bai Mu, he could take a hot spring with him.

  Celtic unconsciously imagined the scene where Bai Mu's soft, white, and delicate body was sitting naked in his arms, and the two of them soaked in a hot spring together.

  He kept babbling, his lower abdomen getting hotter and hotter. After a while, his nosebleeds flowed down, he quickly retracted his mind, pinched his nose and waited until the nosebleeds were not flowing out, then washed the blood stains with water. When Bai Mu came to the hot spring ten minutes later, the hot spring water was already crystal clear.

  Early the next morning, Bai Mu carried the sweet potato vines that were cut into sections, and Celt carried his hoe and the two went out. The little lion and Anqiluo wanted to follow, but Celtic refused. The patriarch said that the two people should get along with each other as much as possible to increase the relationship. Even his younger brother can't destroy his chances to cultivate relationships.

  The two walked side by side, Celtic tried hard in his mind to win Bai Mu's favor. Did the patriarch say that those really work? But Bai Mu was thinking about how to grow sweet potatoes and harvest them later.

  "Bai Mu, you are as good-looking as the Ana Golden Emperor Flower. I like you very much and hope you can accept me." Celtic stammer after holding back for a long time and finally said such a sentence.

  Ana Jindi flower is a golden, delicate and beautiful flower deep in the forest. Here, the Ana Jindi flower is used to compare the appearance of a female, just like the peony on the ball is used to compare the appearance of a female. This is also known to Bai Mu a long time later. When he knew it, he felt that he was treated as a woman, but in this world he could be regarded as a female, so the analogy seemed right. Tangled Bai Mu was messed up and depressed. Finally, Bai Mu, who was depressed in his heart, pinched Celtic to vent his emotions.

  "Ha? You...what are you talking about?" Bai Mu heard the seldom spoken, serious Selter suddenly say such frivolous things, thinking he had heard it wrong.

  Celtic thought Bai Mu hadn't heard clearly, so he repeated what he had just said. Bai Mu was surprised. Is this the one that was sung? Isn't he sick? Why didn't he come up with such a sentence without thinking. Bai Mu reached out and touched Celtic's forehead. Didn't he have a fever?

  "I, did I say something wrong?" Celtic asked anxiously when he saw that Bai Mu's expression was a little wrong. It was the first time that he mustered up the courage to say such nasty words.

  "Who taught you those words just now is still your own meaning." Bai Mu felt that someone taught him badly.

  "No...no one taught me." Seeing Bai Mu's expression was strange, Celt didn't know what was going on, but he didn't say the patriarch.

  "Really" Bai Mu was very suspicious when he saw him dodging. But my heart turned over with a smile.

  "Really, really." Celtic said with a guilty conscience.

  "Hey! You have learned to lie to me now, and tell me how to trust you in the future." Bai Mu deliberately showed a sad expression. Hmph, the demo asks you to conceal it, I can pretend to be more than you, see if you still don't tell the truth. This is so awkward, it's all someone else taught me.

  "Bai Mu, don't be sad. In fact, the patriarch said that females like to listen to their praises, so..." Seeing Bai Mu's sad expression, Celt was very anxious. He shouldn't lie to Bai Mu.

  "So you just listened, and then you said such numb things." Looking at Celtic, who was anxious to explain clearly, Bai Mu felt as if he had seen an anxious big dog, constantly wagging his tail. Hope to get the master's understanding.

  The illusion must be an illusion. Listening to a taciturn honest person suddenly speaks sweet words, it is really lethal.

  Celtic confessed, and then eagerly said, "I didn't mean to lie to you, really." For a moment, Bai Mu seemed to see the listless big dog with its ears pulled.

  "I know, but don't say that kind of thing in the future. It's not suitable for you, and I don't like listening to that kind of thing." When Bai Mu finished speaking, he looked at Celtic suddenly energetic, and his ears seemed to stand up.

  Celtic thought he was someone he liked. He didn't like to say such things either. If he didn't think that Bai Mu would like to listen, he wouldn't say that.

  While talking, the two walked to the piece of land previously selected. There was less soil and more stones near the stream. They chose a fertile land some distance from the stream and started farming.

  Celtic loosened the soil, and Bai Mu picked aside the stones in the planned ground. Then Celtic formed a small raised mound in the ground, with a small sunken ditch in the middle of the mound. Bai Mu planted the prepared sweet potato vines in the raised areas and poured water on it.

  It took them one morning to plant the sweet potatoes. So I started planning to transplant the prickly ash, grass fruit, and chili I found earlier into the space in the afternoon.

  After the two had lunch, Celt and Bai Mu first found the pepper seedlings to be transplanted to the empty land of the space. Bai Mu  wanted to transplant these into the space before he could have the peppers to eat, instead of waiting until September. .

  The prickly ash tree was dug out with a lot of effort, moved into the space and planted in front of the house, and the grass fruit was planted in the open space in front of the house.

  Bai Mu looked at the beautiful but quiet scenery in the space and said to Celter: "Selt, you help me catch a meek herbivore. I want to raise it across the stream." In the space, a trail flows down from the mountain The creek separates a vacant lot. Bai Mu was thinking about catching a few herbivores and keeping them in the open space, and sowing some plant seeds they like to eat. With the growth rate of the space, they don't need to feed as much trouble.

  "Is only one?" Celtic asked, looking at the not-so-small clearing across the stream.

  "Well, let's try it first. We can't get out of this area. Who knows if these little animals will work. If they can run outside of this area, then we will not work in vain."

  "Yeah." The two went out. Space, Celtic quickly caught a pink rabbit. Then Bai Mu put the rabbit on the clearing. When the rabbit is still there when it enters the space again at night, it means that the animals are confined in this area, and then they can safely raise the small animals.

  And Celtic had already thought about it. If he could do it, he would catch a pair of Lulu beasts and stock them so that Bai Mu could eat delicious Lulu beast meat every day. Also raise some chickens, Bai Mu seems to like eggs very much.

  Then Bai Mu asked Celtic to drag him to the lower reaches of the river in the tribe, and used his back basket to fish a lot of small fish and shrimp into the space.

  After that, Bai Mu filled a lot of potatoes in his back, and some of them started to sprout. He also took a lot of sweet potatoes, ready to eat at night.

  When they returned to the tribe, they saw several children in the clearing playing with blue dragonflies, with happy smiles on their faces. If his blue dragonfly flies higher than others, the child will show a smug expression.

  In order to win against others, some children think that winding green cane silk a few more times may be able to fly higher. As a result, a stupid kid with a tendon wrapped a thick loop of thread and stuffed it into the cylinder hard. His blue dragonfly was stuck so hard that he couldn't even fly. Provoked other children to laugh. The child blushed and his eyes were red, ready to cry. Who said that crying makes it look bad, he really wants to cry now, what should I do?

  Bai Mu looked at these children funny, and watched them playfully. Unexpectedly, the gadgets you make at your fingertips are so popular. If you have time in the future, do you consider making other things for the children?

The author has something to say:
Although it's a bit late, it's good to catch up with the update