Chapter 50

The

    Winged Tiger tribe did not live long in the Winged Lion tribe because they were going back to prepare for the winter. This time Benson also went back with the tribe, and he had to go back to prepare food for the winter. He will definitely come again next spring, there are still many things he wants to learn, and now there are people he remembers.

    Casey felt a little bit unwilling to know that Benson was going back. But he doesn't understand his true feelings. No matter what, he will come next spring anyway.

    The pace of winter is getting closer, and the patriarch is still a little worried about the situation in winter, so he finds the great witch. "Da Wu, do you think this winter can be passed safely? Does the Great God have any instructions?" After speaking, the patriarch looked at Da Wu nervously, waiting for his answer.

    "Perhaps there was a divine envoy, and the great god did not give any instructions." The great witch shook his head. He could understand the patriarch's anxiety. Every winter the clansmen would lose. Even if there is a way to store food for a long time, it is still a problem in the face of beast attacks.

    "Really? I hope that this year, with the blessing of the envoy

    , I will be able to spend it steadily ." "Well, it will only get better and better in the future." After the

    two said they fell into a long silence. Winter is coming to their hearts. Growing upset, I don’t know if something is going to happen?

    Celtic and Bai Mu also prepared a lot of food, which was enough for them to live a prosperous winter. Almost ready, Bai Mu and Celter entered the space. Now the yard behind the house is piled with chopped rice and wheat, and the storage room in the kitchen is also full of various vegetables, fruits and fresh corn.

    The second floor, which has been vacant, is also full of potatoes, sweet potatoes and old corn. I don’t know if it was infected by the hamster genus Xi_ng, which is a kind of orc. Now even Baimu feels insecure if there is not enough food. Celtic is still there. Working in the field, Bai Mu felt that he was really too hard, hunting during the day and farming at night. Fortunately, the open space outside is now handed over to Lei Zhe and Anqiluo, otherwise the two of them are estimated to be exhausted.

    Bai Mu fed food to the flowers and birds in the chicken pen. Every time he came, he would prepare a lot of food so that the flowers and birds would not starve to death if they did not enter the space for a day or two. There were more and more Lulu beasts on the opposite side of the stream, and Bai Mu thought he needed to deal with it. There are a lot of fish in the small lake now. Fortunately, these fishes seem to be multiplying. Z_hi stopped multiplying Z_hi at a certain point, otherwise he really worried that the small lake could not fit in.

    "Selter, do you think we have prepared so much food for winter?" The two of them sat in the living room to rest after finishing their work.

    "We eat as a family, but there is enough in the cave." Celtic smiled, Mo Mo Bai Mu's soft hair. When he first came, he had short hair, but now it is getting longer and longer and he has to tie it up with animal tendons.

    "But why do I always feel that it is not enough?" Bai Mu frowned. Could his hamster syndrome be more serious than the people here.

    "It's okay, not enough. I will go out to catch a few prey and put them in the storage room tomorrow."

    "The storage room can't fit anymore." Bai Mu sighed, why isn't the storage room bigger?

    "It doesn't matter, we can hang the prey on the roof of the storage room."