Chapter 66 ⚠️

slight smut scene 🔞⚠️

  "It counts, as long as you get better soon." Bai Mu smiled and looked at Celter. Although he was pale at this time and lacking energy, he finally woke up. But this guy is too good at picking time to wake up, right?

    Celtic looked at Bai Mu's bright smile, and the corners of his mouth rose unconsciously. He finally got his wish. In fact, it's not a bad thing to get hurt, is it? Is this a blessing in disguise?

    In order not to disturb their affection, Tabor and Anqiluo secretly laughed. Lei Zhe was very jealous of the two people who were blowing pink bubbles. Why is his family Anqiluo still not an adult? I have to wait for more than two years if I want to marry him home. What a long and difficult two years!

    Celtic said a few words with Bai Mu and fell asleep again groggy. Now his body is too weak to stay awake for a long time. When he woke up this time, he heard that Bai Mu said that he was willing to form a partner with him just now, so he kept trying to open his eyes, just to confirm whether it was real or a dream. Now that he got a positive answer from Bai Mu, he just felt so tired and fell into the darkness again.

    Seeing that Celt was falling asleep again, Tabor was so scared that he quickly invited the witch over. The big witch looked at it and said, "Wake up and there will be nothing serious. Now just take a good rest and take care of it slowly so that the wound does not become inflamed and cracked." These few people will feel relieved.

    Bai Mu looked at Da Wu with a tired face and dark circles under his eyes, and his respect for him grew deeper. In his mind, he was thinking of getting some good things to supplement the great witch. From this incident of the Winged Tiger tribe, he finally realized the important position of the great witch in each tribe.

    After Celtic fell asleep, the cave became lively. The reason is that the remains of the dead orc warriors will be sent to the Holy Land for burial. Their relatives looked at the remains of the warriors reluctantly, and couldn't help feeling sad when they thought they would never see each other in the future. As a result, this sad mood spread to each other among the crowd, and the crying suddenly became more sorrow and grief.

    The female Xi_ng, whose orcs had been out of danger, looked at the group of grieving people with sympathy. They stayed beside the body without eating or drinking since yesterday. Those desperate and sad figures make those who look at them feel sad.

    Bai Mu wanted to say something to We_i, but what position does he have and what can he say? If Celtic died, he would be like them. Forget it, crying is a good thing, let them express the sadness in their hearts as much as they want. Time can heal everything, and the days to come will still be the same.

    All the orcs capable of action from the two tribes came, and the great witch also put on the colorful sacrificial clothes. Today he will hold a burial ceremony for these warriors, so that they can smoothly return to the side of the great god. The two patriarchs followed behind the great witch with solemn faces. What Patriarch Buzzi thought of was the people who died some time ago.

    Because the great witch of their tribe went After the world, they just buried those who died in the Holy Land, and they don't know whether the people of the tribe can return to the great god. However, although there is no ceremony, they should be able to return to the great god smoothly with the great witch?

    The orcs followed the patriarch. They looked at their former brothers, friends, and clansmen, and they felt very sad. They carried the remains of the warriors and their relatives and set off for the Holy Land. They will first go to the winged lion holy land. Then to the holy land of the Wing Tiger tribe.