Chapter 72

After returning to the clan, Booth and Er each convened their own clan members to discuss the migration of the clan. The Winged Lion tribe made a decision very quickly. In order to survive, they have no intention of leaving their homeland, but some of the orcs whose relatives are buried in the holy land can't let go of those who lie there forever.

    It doesn't matter whether the two tribes should live together or live next to each other after the migration. They still have to live together anyway.

    As for the Winged Tiger tribe, they are more entangled than they are. These big tigers got into the horns and couldn't understand for a while. In the end, it was unanimously decided that they would live on the side entering the valley, and let the Winged Lion clan live in the half of the valley.

    When Bai Mu heard the news, he just laughed it off. History tells us that after a long time, it will definitely become mixed. Thinking of the ambiguity between Casey and Benson, Bai Mu thought that there might be more ligers in the future.

    The general direction has been decided, but there are specific matters to be arranged. Moreover, Bai Mu's brick firing has not been thoroughly studied yet. He has now found several clever orcs and female Xi_ng from the tribe, as well as those old people who are familiar with pottery to study brick burning.

    Clay, shale, coal gangue, and fly ash used to make bricks are very easy to find in this rich place, and abrasive tools are not very difficult. Bai Mu's biggest headache is the construction of the wheel kiln. Now it is impossible to build a wheel kiln in the tribe, and can only talk about it on paper, and the specific implementation is on the canyon side, and it must be done anyway.

    In order to move, Er and Booth summoned the more appealing orcs in the tribe, and invited Bai Mu and Celt to participate in the discussion of the move.

    "Now the two clans have decided to move to live in the canyon, but there is no place to live there. Originally, we wanted to send some orcs to build the houses before letting the clans move in, but that way the tribe’s safety Has become a problem, and the progress of building the house is also a problem.

    So Booth and I mean that the whole family migrate together and then build our new home together. But in this way, everyone’s accommodation has become a problem. Let everyone come over today to see if there is any good way. "Er told everyone about the results of his discussions with Booth, hoping that everyone can have a good solution.

    Bai Mu sat aside and pondered how to solve the housing problem of so many people. First, build some simple sheds to live in. , Or set up some animal skin tents in the woods. Celt watched Bai Mu fall into deep thought and did not disturb him. He also had to think about whether there was any solution. This should be considered as Bai Mu's share?

    At this time the orcs The discussion also started.

    "The patriarch, we can squeeze in the cave first. "An orc who has been to the canyon suggested.

    "The Ch_ao in those caves is wet and cold, and it is not suitable for long-term living." Patriarch Booth, who was familiar with the situation, immediately rejected it.

    "If it doesn't work, let's live in the wild first." "Another orc said.

    "Children and old people, female Xi_ng can't stand the wind, sun and rain. "An orc who loves his partner's reputation immediately retorted, and received the support of most of the orcs.

    "I wonder if it is possible to build some simple huts with branches or something to live in first." "Selte thought for a while and put forward his own opinions.