Chapter 62

Time passed by every minute, facing a large number of beasts, the long time fighting made the orcs gradually weakened. More and more beasts broke through the orc defense line and ran up the mountain. Er looked at the slowly disrupted formation, very anxious in his heart. The beasts that keep running up the mountain also worry him Heart endless.

    Bai Mu looked at the dwindling birds in the sky, slowly relaxing. Seeing the current situation, he doesn't need to worry about Bark anymore. The road leading to the refuge cave is fixed with pieces of wooden boards nailed with iron nails. The first beasts that went up the mountain have not yet reached the entrance of the cave. He watched as the battle orcs below had gradually fallen to the bottom, and now he hoped that they could put more beasts up the mountain to delay time.

    The eyes of the beasts on the mountain path are shining fiercely, chasing the smell of fresh food and rushing to the mountain. The beast that ran in front suddenly wailed, and its blood stained the snow under its feet. Look closely to see that sharp iron nails are exposed in the snow, and the tips are stained with blood. The beast running behind it stopped immediately when it saw it, but the group of beasts behind it did not expect that the companion in front of it would suddenly stop and hit it directly. The beast hit the thorns, and the body was immediately pierced. The beast at the front was also pushed forward a few steps, and its claws were almost broken.

    The beast with its stabbed foot reluctantly broke through the thorn trap, but it also lay on the ground and couldn't stand up because of the foot injury. And the severely injured beast in the back was killed by the same kind behind him. Its corpse became a stepping stone for its companion and was placed on top of the spines. The group of beasts behind stepped on its corpse to cross this trap. The beast that could not stand up was also thrown down the mountain by his companions because it hindered the path of the herd.

    Then the herd began to be cautious, and when they encountered the second trap, there were no seriously injured companions to serve as their stepping stones. The wild beasts looked at the thorns that prevented them from moving forward, and planed anxiously, trying to stretch their claws to pull the plank down the mountain, but the plank was firmly fixed on the mountain path, and they couldn't help it for a while.

    Because the beasts behind have been stagnant for a long time, they are getting more and more anxious and dissatisfied, pushing forward. At this time, the beast running in the front became cannon fodder, and was pushed onto the trap, struggling in pain, and then bitten to death by the companion behind. He thought of resisting when he was pushed, but it was very difficult to turn around on the narrow mountain road, and could only die unwillingly.

    Bai Mu didn't know that those wild beasts could be so cruel, he looked worriedly at the beast corpses left on the nail board. As a result, those thorn traps would be useless, and they had to clean up the dead bodies. Bai Mu had no choice but to clean up the corpses when Barke could vacate his hands.

    The emperor beast hid in the herd and slowly approached the orc in the fight, it had to wait for the opportunity to move. It knows that the result of a rash move will be siege by the orcs, and the orcs are very afraid of it and will definitely not let it go. The emperor beast watched the beasts rushing in front being continuously killed by the orcs, and it quietly waited for the orcs to shoot when they were exhausted. Why does it have to gain something this time?

    "Ah—" Er heard a faint scream, he looked back, and saw three bloody mountain passes on the back of an orc not far away, and deep white bones seemed to be seen between the fleshy skin. When he looked over just now, he seemed to see a flash of emperor beast. At this time, the two companions of the orc guard him in the middle, blocking the attack of the beast for him.