Chapter 17

Wedding planning was coming along great, Luke had chosen his grooms men; Michael, Calum, and Ashton which wasn’t surprising, and a few girls from work had agreed to be your bridesmaids.  You picked the venue, the flowers; pretty much all the details were worked out. You had even gotten a dress by yourself that you loved almost as much as Luke; you would often put it on in the house just so you could fall in love with it all over again. When Luke was home it stayed hidden in the back of your side of the closet where he would never notice. It was going great.

You were twirling around the closet when you wear Luke coming torwards the bedroom door.

“LUKE DON’T COME IN HERE!” You screamed hurrying to take off the dress.

“What, why not?” he sounded slightly amused; he probably knew you were in your dress you played around in it quite often.

“Luke I swear to god if you come in here I will stab you.” You giggled only half serious.

“Okay, okay I’m backing away from the door and going to the kitchen no need to do anything crazy,” you could hear him giggling as he walked away. He was perfect and you fell in love with him more and more every day. You couldn’t wait to be his wife. Only two months to go.