Chapter 1 - Jisoon and Jesoon

January, the month were the royal twins were born. Their lifes and roles have already been set in the first place and their birth was graced with ebullient chimes of the holy bells.

Jennie and Jisoo lived peacefully in their childhood. Food, money,clothing nothing was a problem. They had it all but not really.

*Time skip* (They are 9 years old)

*In a conversation*

"Jisooyah~ you'll always be with me right?" Jennie asked as she took a bite out of her food. "Of course I will. No matter what I'll stay by your side." Jisoo said as she smiled at her beloved sister.

"Jisoo......do you think other people like us?" Jennie asked suddenly showing a frown. "I'm not sure Jen...I'm not other people but whether they like us or not just keep smiling ok?" Jisoo said im a calm tone to reassuring her sister.

Jisoo had always loved her sister. It was her duty but to Jisoo. Jennie meant the world to her as if she'd sacrifice herself just for a simple smile of hers.

"I'll smile as long as I'm with you Jisooyah~" Jennie said playfully as she and Jisoo laughed together. "Come on finish your food." Jisoo said sighing.

"I can't believe I have to deal with you." Jisoo sarcastically said. For a 9 year old sarcasm isn't what you expect. "Hey! Jisooyah~ That's mean!" Jennie said in her defence. "Come on dumpling cheeks finish your food before I leave you." Jisoo replied as she decided to hand feed Jennie since she was taking a while to finish.

"You won't leave me either way." Jennie said as she opened her mouth for the spoon filled with food Jisoo was handing her. "This is unfair Jesoon being all clingy and such." Jisoo thought as she sighed.

Just after eating they were now back to their usual lessons which was education, language, music, and other things. It was really stressful but the both of them manage to complete every task that was assigned for them.

During Jennie's class she was struggling at the point where she would dissapoint everyone. The twins had many expectations to live for but Jennie was the one getting all the burden since she was the upcoming queen. Jennie's teacher Ms. Choi was dissapointed in her and so Ms. Choi ended the class. Jennie was now going to meet Jisoo since it's their free time and they always go to each other to hang out.

"Jisoo!" Jennie shouted as she launched herself to her sister trying to breath right after combat training. Jisoo was the only one that was going through combat training since she was more appropriate for the job of protecting Jennie. It was already set that Jennie would be the queen but what about Jisoo?

"Was the lessons hard?" Jisoo asked as she hugged Jennie back. Jennie shook her head and smile at Jisoo. Little did Jisoon know was that Jesoon was slowly failing her classes but she didn't tell either way. Knowing that classes ended the two were now at their free time. They decided to walk through the garden admiring the flowers and trees.

A soft and beautiful petal got on top on Jennie's head so Jisoo gently took it away. "Flowers are pretty right Jen?" Jisoo ask as she showed the petal to Jennie. "Really pretty! Do you think I'll be as pretty as a flower?" Jennie replied as she took a glance at the flowers in the area.

"No need to think about it Jen. You're already as pretty as a flower." Jisoo said which made Jennie blush furiously as she covered her face.

They breath the fresh air and it was relaxing for the both of them. They enjoyed the tranquility that they deserved. Although Jennie said that she was doing fine with her lessons truth is that she was slowly starting to fail. She didn't want to dissapoint Jisoo so she lied about it.

*Adult Conversation*

"Jennie is failing some of her subjects." A woman most likely her teacher said. "We can't allow the next future queen to be like this Queen Dara." A man said most likely some kind of supervisor.

"We can't force Jennie to do better it would stress her out." Dara said while someone scoffed. "What was that about G-Dragon?" She asked raising a brow. "Don't you think our twins are already stressed? Why say that Jennie would get more stressed." He replied in an annoying tone.

"THEN WHAT ARE WE SUPPOSE TO DO!?" Sandara cracked knowing that her husband just said something like that to their children. "My queen please calm down." Another man said as he passed the tea to her.

"There's always another option...but I don't think the twins will like it." The man said as he sat back down after giving the tea to the queen. "I'd like to hear it Mr Lee." GD said and the other people in the area second motioned it except for Dara.

The Mr. Lee told the people the other plan and they were shocked to hear it. "Don't you think it's too soon?" Ms. Choi Jennie's teacher said. "They'll turn 10 soon so we'll just wait and see." Mr. Lee said.

"Is there another way?" Dara said with a worried look. "There probably isn't my queen. Face it. Jisoon is a distraction for Jesoon and we can't allow such filth to distract our next queen." The supervisor said and GD snapped.

"No one is going to say something like that to my daughter! Take back your word now Mr. Mo!" He said as he clenched his fist. "Your highness I know it sounds bad but it really could work." Mr. Lee said as he said it in a calm manner hoping to cool down the King.

"How about this. We stick to the original plan and then Lady Jisoon will come back right after Jesoon's coronation." He said suggesting an alternative option. "I guess it's fine..." Dara hesitantly said. "I'm so sorry Jisoo." GD thoughts wonder.

"I'm also sorry King GD I take back my word..." Mr. Mo said in a low tone but it was enough for GD to hear. Even though Mr. Mo took back his word he still wouldn't forgive him. Although Sandara and G-Dragon were the rulers of the land. Often times they get manipulated by their very own allies.

GD only worries that Jisoon and Jesoon would fall the same place they got. A place full of manipulation and which you turn into an evil puppet or even a flower for the twins sake since their beauty can be very deceiving.