Stalker

Tony's POV

"Do we really have to go on this stupid trip?" I whined to Steve for the 5th time in 10 minutes. He sighs and glares at me from across the lounge room.

"Yes Tony, we need to go to the mall. Everyone wants to get something from there and I'm sure you can find something to look at," he responded, looking down at his book and continuing his reading. I sighed and stood up from the couch I was lounging on, dragging my feet as I walked down the hall and into the elevator, going down one floor to where everyone's bedroom is located.

Going through my closets grab one of my best suits and shed my black tank top and shorts for the better clothing. Grabbing my phone off the charger on my nightstand and my wallet, I walk back out the door and to the elevator, going back up to Steve to show him I'm finally ready to go.

When I arrive, everyone is either standing or sitting in the room, all ready to go, obviously waiting for me. When I enter, Steve catches my eye and looks me up and down before standing and walking towards me. Everyone turns to watch him move and they all start to head towards me too, eager to get moving.

Steve gets to me and stays standing in front of me as everyone files out and goes towards the elevator. When everyone is in and heading down to the garage, Steve turns back to look me in the eye and starts to speak.

"I will be staying with you, so I can keep an eye on you," he whispered, his eyes dropping to my lips for a split second before focusing on my eyes again. I blush slightly and turn away, missing the smirk he gave me, before heading towards the elevator with me trailing behind.

Time Skip to Mall

When we arrived at the mall at exactly 3pm, everyone split off into their respective pairs, while Steve stuck close to my side. We lost sight of everyone within half an hour. Steve has to look at some new running shoes so we head into the closest store which is a sporting store selling clothes, shoes and equipment.

As Steve browses through the store, I take the opportunity to slip out of his line of sight and run out of the store. Making my way further into the mall, I pass Thor and Bruce who are sitting at a table in the indoor courtyard. As they see me, they smile and wave at me. I do the same and continue on my way towards the escalator.

As I hop on, someone walks up behind me and puts their arm around me. Not expecting the touch, I leap away and spin around, being met with a gorgeous looking guy. He has dark brown hair and peering green eyes. I could see he was wearing blue ripped jeans and a grey zip-up hoodie. He smirks at me and reaches for my hand. I yank my arm away and look down.

"I think you've got the wrong guy," I tell him, turning away again. I can feel him coming up behind me and he puts his arm around me again. I flinch but he holds me tight around my waist so I don't move.

"No, I definitely have the right guy, cutest guy I can find and that's you," he whispers in my ear. I can feel his breath against my ear and I try pulling away again, this time successfully and sprint up the escalator, going past the other people and getting to the top. Turning around, I can see the man walking quickly after me.

Panicking, I walk to the escalator that heads back down to the first floor. My plan is to find Steve and ask him to help me. I saw this thing online, that any guy who has a girl ask to be his boyfriend to get away from a stalker will agree on the spot, so I might as well try.

This could get risky though, considering I'll have to try and suppress my love for him but it's my only option.

As I get to the bottom I look over my shoulder and see the guy still walking down the escalator after me. I look forward and continue to the store, running inside and hoping that Steve is still here... yes! Thank god he's still here.