CRACK ME UP- S. REID

pairings: spencer reid x readerwarnings: none, very cheesy, overdue for halloweenabout: yours and spencer's costumesa/n: it's a blurb- it's so short, i just thought of it and wanted to write it and i didn't want to ruin it by lengthening it just for the word count. i literally love spence but i only get ideas for hotch, so pls request for him!!

-

"this is so stupid."

you frowned at that, taking your eyes off your own in the mirror and turning to your boyfriend.

"it is not- this is hilarious!- and- and genius!"

"it's stupid."

you huffed, pouting, "spence- stop being so negative, don't you get it- i'm an egg and you're a counter-" you gestured wildly at your costumes, first pointing at the huge piece of cardboard styled to be a sort of counter (it was a box), then at the huge yellow yolk sitting on top of your chest.

"-because you crack me up!" you giggled at yourself, walking over to your boyfriend and grabbing his hand as you laughed.

you could see the beginnings of a smile, which made you grin and poke at his cheek. "awe- come on, pretty boy, you know it's clever- these costumes took so long and just thinking about the idea-" you giggled again "-was very hard work for a non-genius like me."

spencer rolled his eyes, finally letting himself smile as he kissed your head.

a beat of silence passed as you both stared at your reflections until he said something.

"do i really crack you up?"