Chapter 2-The Brat

Brook's POV
It was the first day of summer and honestly I was excited because me and the girls always did something exciting to kick it off.

Christina decided to throw a party and we were going to help her set up everything.

I got dressed and headed out without telling my grandparents anything. At one point they stopped caring when I told them so I just stopped telling them all together because what was the point?

I drove to Christina's house but on the way I decided to pick up Alina and Dakota because it made sense.

Dakota: BROOKIEEE!

Brook: why so loud Dakota? What's your problem? You need a shot or something?

Dakota: no bitch! I'm just excited to see you! We lit this summer!

Brook: you're right

Dakota was the total opposite of what her parents thought she was. She had this on going lie that she was at bible study or going out to eat.

She hid the real her from them because she didn't want them to look at her differently. I loved Dakota though even though at times I had to lie for the bitch when her parents became suspicious.

Dakota:I just know that this party is going to be fun as fuck compared to the ones from last year

Brook: I mean Chrissy(Christina) always throws bomb ass parties

Dakota:you right! I remember her first one, it was too lit! Had bitches calling the police and shit

Brook: hell yeah! That was the first time
Alina got drunk...I miss that day

Dakota: it definitely was!

We continued to talk about our wild past and headed toward Alina's house so we could be on the way to Chrissy's residence.

We finally picked her up and headed toward our destination. The ride wasn't long because Christina didn't live that far.

We got out the car and headed inside to help out.

Christina:hey bitches!

Brook:what's up? What you got going on?

Christina: well I mean, not really much. Y'all know the maid will set up everything for me

Dakota: so what you need our help for?

Alina: yeah, I thought we were here to help set up?

Christina: well yeah, we was suppose to but I figured my maid can handle that. While she sets up we can go get cute for my party

Dakota:wow! You're so set up! Fuck it though...let's spend that money

Alina:I'm broke though, I was just going to wear something from last year

Brook:right! I most definitely don't get allowance either

Christina:can y'all just chill? I got y'all! My parents just sent me some money yesterday and it's enough to go around

Brook: sayless then, my car or yours?

Christina: definitely mine, it's more roomie

I just rolled my eyes and we walked outside. Christina was a rich brat and sometimes I wanted to slap her because she did a little too much for me.

Like girl we get it, your people got money, no need to boast about it. It annoyed me from time to time but I didn't want to seem bitchy.

Besides Christina was my friend and I didn't want to seem jealous so I just pocketed my anger and kept quiet.

We made our way to the mall and jammed in the car to music.