(A/N) Not Abandoned!

Hey y'all, it's been a real long time since I've updated, but I ain't abandoning this book! To be honest, I've slightly fell out of the loop for a lot of fandoms that I still enjoy, so it's just been a matter of waiting for the obsession to come back again. My interests tend to rotate so if I'm not actively part of a fandom for a while, it's only a matter of time before I am again.

I am slowly finding my passion for Les Mis again and now I'm trying to brainstorm some new preferences. If anyone has any ideas I'd be happy to see them in the comments and take them into consideration! I know how frustrating it is to wait for something to be updated only for it not to be and I know there's scarce numbers of Les Misérables x Readers, which is honestly why I made this in the first place (and the fact that there's even fewer for Jehan and I hardcore simp for him but shh).

I honestly appreciate every comment I get in this as they continue to motivate me and make my day! Any tips, ideas, recommendations, and constructive criticism will always be appreciated as well as any further interaction. I love reading your reactions/jokes/remarks/comments to things as it makes me feel like I'm doing something right!

I know I'm not the best writer in the world, especially in the things I've posted, but I continue to better myself every day and I sincerely strive to do my very best and satisfy fellow members of fandoms.

Thank you for reading!