2- Oh, definitely her

The boredom had already set in by the time Vernon was in his office. Through the wrinkling of the jocks varsity jacket who had sat upfront with Claire, a clicking noise could be heard. Johnson furrowed his eyebrows and turned his head, trying to see where the noise was coming from. Eventually, everyone turned around staring at the girl who was biting her nails. She didn't seem to care that everyone was staring.

"You keep eating your hand, you're not gonna be hungry for lunch." Bender stated to which he received the action of a nail spit in the direction. "I've seen you before, you know." He added, pointing at the girl.

The other students began to work on their papers. Johnson's mind seemed to blank. He put the little clip part of his pen in his mouth muttering, 'Who do I think I am? Who are you? Who are you? I am a walrus..' He only seemed to notice Bender and Matt staring at him when he had the other end of his pen up his nose. Bender looked to be almost surprised, his eyes wide but Matt looked at the boy with an amused smirk.

Letting out an embarrassed, airy laugh he removed the pen from his mouth. While still staring at the blond boy Bender moved to take his jacket off, Johnson doing the same. After receiving a glare from the brunette the lanky blond boy rubs his hands together and pulls his jacket back up, pretending to be cold. The action makes Matt roll her eyes.

"It's the shits, huh?" Brian says, trying to make the situation less awkward, though he only gets another glare back.

Bender, somehow already bored again, crumples his paper and throws it in between the two sitting in front of him but they ignore his calls for attention. Soon, he starts loudly singing along to the guitar of 'Sunshine Of Your Love' by Cream to which Matt starts taping to the rhythm on the desk in front of her.

Claire who had clearly become annoyed muttered "I can't believe this is really happening to me.." Abruptly, Bender stops singing. Instead, he uses a different tactic to get attention.

"Oh, shit! What're we s'posed to do if we hafta take a piss?" Knowing exactly what he was trying to do Matt smirked at the trouble-causing teen. Under her breath, Claire muttered 'Please..' disgusted by the boys words.

Adjusting himself Bender says "Well, if you gotta go," He unzipped his pants making Matt's smirk grow. "You gotta go!" This seemed to give him the attention he was searching for.

"Oh my god!" Claire somehow seemed even more disgusted.

"Hey! You're not urinating in here man!" Matt, knowing it would only get louder from here picked up her bag, looking for her lighter- she wanted a smoke and knew the growing headache would only get worse if this continued. Still wanting attention, Bender turned to Johnson. Hearing Bender gasp Matt looked up from her bag.

"You're pretty sexy when you get angry.." Matt growled for effect out of habit. A lot of their friends found dumb sound effects funny when they were high. Bender gave her a quick glance, giving her a small smile before turning back around.

"Hey homeboy," Johnson pointed to himself with wide eyes. "why don't we close that door. We'll get the prom queen--impregnated!" That made Matt laugh, and louder than she wanted to seeing as Bender turned to look at her. "Maybe her too." His statement flew back in his face when he received a wink and a smirk. "Oh, definitely her." Bender said, this time both of their smirks grew.

-----------------

EDITED--