Part 1

Video for this story:

Like every day, after school I had to go to city with mom. My mother sold homemade clothes, and every time she took me to help her. Today I wasn't motivated. It was also really hot. But I heard my mother from the living room "Mihi" "Mihi"! Yes she called me Mihi.
"Yes mom?" - "Come with me. I need your help". I was demotivated but I didn't wanted to fight with her, so I went to city with her.
We took the train. It was so full. After four hours of work we drove back home. It was late in the evening. Surprisingly, the train wasn't that full this time. Mom and I sat there and mom told me about her argument with my aunt. My ear was listening to her but my eyes weren't looking at her. I looked at the people in the train. How they all looked exhausted ...
But one person, had caught my eyes. He stood there. A handsome young man. He looked at me. His smile was so cute and so lovely. Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating, but he looked really good so handsome. Our eyes met ... He smiled and looked away. I don't know why but I couldn't stop looking at him. Maybe I was in love !?!? hahahaha . He got off 2 stops before us. When he got out he looked at me again. Winked at me and went out. My mouth came up to my ears. I was enchanted. The next day we drove back to city.
This time I was more motivated. I thought I'll see him again. Unfortunately ! I didn't see him. That smile was gone. Each time I was more disappointed than before. Time passed and I forgot him ...

"Mihi we have to go." Mom calls. As usually we went to city to sell our clothes. When we drove back, a man was sitting next to me. Mom gave me a weird look. She didn't like it when someone sat next to me. I looked at him. He was that. He, the handsome guy from a few weeks months ago ... I looked at the floor with my sparkling eyes. My mother didn't find it funny. She looked at him all the time. Evil looks. I couldn't believe it. He was sitting next to me. He smelled very good. I was nervous. Mom noticed. But at that moment I was like in a dream. I did not see anything around me. I think I was in love!Totally in Love! For the first time I felt so different ... differently good. He took out his cell phone. Called someone ( at that time I thought he was calling someone, but later I found out he was pretending to be talking to someone).

Sahel: "Abdul! I am the Sahel. How are you ? Don't you have my new number noticed it ... "
He repeated his phone number 3 times until I understood ... he wanted me to save his number. So I took my phone out of my bag - Yes my mother didn't see it - and saved his number. When he saw that I saved his number, he hung up and got off the train. ... When I got home I didn't know if I should call him. Should I call him? What if I've imagined it all and he doesn't want to get to know me? What if he wants to get to know me but because I don't call him, that he thinks I don't want to and then he gives up .... uuuf so many questions and thoughts. I layed down. I took the cell phone ... actually my heart wanted me to call him but I wasn't sure. I went to sleep with many questions.