Pledge sheet

Pink's P.O.V

As I was staring at Shelby I kept noticing how perfect she is. They way her brown hair rests below her shoulders so perfectly, and the way her blue eyes sparkle whenever you see them. I've always liked Shelby but we've been friends for so long that I wouldn't want to mess anything up. But every time I see her the more I want to be with her.

I don't know why I'm still dating Simone. I know she's cheating on me but I just haven't got around to breaking up with her, but I'm going to today. I know it seems selfish because last day of school and all that but I mean that's what she gets.

I'm broken out of my thoughts when Don is calling me to come outside. "Hey man I have to wait until Miss Wilks gets back so why don't you and Benny check me out later." I say walking up to him. "Oh coach told me to give you this." He hands me a piece of paper, oh you've got to be kidding me! "Everybody signing it?" I ask Don he nods his head. "Just to get them off our backs and we sign it and just let it go." I give him a look. "Your going to make a big deal out of this aren't you?" I nod my head, I mean of course I am who are they to tell me I can't engage in drugs, alcohol, or sexual activity. I love playing but if I'm gonna play I'm gonna play on my own terms not theirs.

I walk back into the classroom and sit back down. I can tell my moods changed and I know Shelby can too because she puts her hand on my shoulder. "You ok? she asks me, I look at her and nod but I know she's not convinced. "Tell me later" she says, I smile and nod at her. She smiles back at me and I'm already calmed down. Her alone just makes me feel better all the time.

Jodi whispers to her saying that the girls are going to the bathroom. Shelby gets up to go with them and I start to get sad. I just can't be away from her, she makes me feel safe and happy and without her I feel empty. I mean I love her for crying out loud, I was planning on asking her out later today after I break up with Simone. Now I know it's probably to soon but when you love someone you go for it right?

Shelby's P.O.V

Jodi whispers to me saying that her and the girls are going to the bathroom, I'm kinda bored so I decide to go with them. "Hey I'll be back ok" I say to pink he just nods his head. I walk out the classroom with a sad look on my face god do I hate leaving him. He just makes me feel safe, when I hang out with other guys they make me feel safe but not like Pink does.

I'm sitting on the sink next to Jodi and Kaye is going on about how women get nothing and I could tell Shavonne is fed up. But all eyes are on me when Jodi asks "So what's the deal with you and Pink Shelbs?" I look at her confused "Nothing were just friends" I respond, they all give me a look that says "Yeah right" "Oh come on there has to be something" Shavonne says. "There's nothing going on with me and Pink I mean he has a girlfriend" Kaye then says "Yeah but I can tell there's a difference from when he's with you and when he's with Simone" "What do you mean?" I ask interested. "Think about it when he's with you he's happy and has a good time, but when he's with Simone he just seems down like he's not interested anymore, I mean she is cheating on him that's probably why he seems so sad maybe he found out"

His mood did seem to change lately and I know with whatever Don talked to him about is gonna send him over the edge. But it makes my blood boil to think that the reason he's upset is because he found out Simone is cheating on him. When I found out I wanted to punch her so bad, I wanted to talk to Pink about it but I just felt like it wasn't my place Simone should come forward and tell him but I know she won't. Pink deserves a girl who will love him back and not use him for his popularity. He's the sweetest kid ever he deserves the world.

Does we as Pink like me like that? Because I do I've always liked him like that ever since I met him. We have a strong connection that no one else has. I would love to be with him that way and maybe he does too. He has been around me so much lately and always hugging me and holding my hand sometimes. Maybe he does like me.