I Promise to Always Protect You!

Naruko's POV:

"I will spend every second of my life protecting you Menma, I promise" even though he was the older twin I was stronger, Physically and mentally. I do not and never will blame my brother for the beatings, because it is my choice to defend him. I will not let my brother deal with the nightmares that's the last thing i want. 

Today our father had come home in a rather foul mood, that much wasn't a shocker. I learned fairly quick, don't talk unless you wanna get beat, and pretty much any rule that would make it seem like your defying him; your not allowed to do. Menma and I were in our shared room. I shoved him into the closet. Praying father was drunk as always; If he wasn't I'm screwed, he'll ask for Menma. 

"Stay quite, If he asks for you I'll make up a excuse" I gave him a glare daring him to ignore what i said, He nodded his head. I shut the closet and walk out of the room. 

"Hello, Father" he shot me a deadly glare.  I knew the rule, but this is the only way i could guarantee he wouldn't go for my brother. He stormed up to me punching me right in the jaw. I fell from the blow, I went to it up but my father kicked me. 

"How dare you call me father, How dare you speak you worthless girl" She shouted continuing his punching and kicking. Five minutes passed before his assault stopped. leaving me with broken ribs, bodied, and bruised. I thought he was done but he pulled out a pocket knife. I stared at he terrified; I usually wasn't afraid of him the beatings were normal for me. But he's never used a knife. My breath quickened. 'N-no! G-get away!!' I yelled. 

(Time skip because scenes like these trigger me)

"That is what you get you disgusting slut" he spat at me before storming out of the house. I laid there for a few minutes to ensure he was gone.  Slowly i stood up, my cuts still pouring out blood. Shakily i walked to the room to get Menma. 

(I'm sorry I know this sucks but I'm  trying with this sorry )

Opening the closet I look down at my brother smiling, he looked up at me horrified.  'H-he's g-gone n-no' before i could finish i collapsed. I tried opening my eyes but i couldn't. 

Menma's POV:

I wanted to e the one to protect her, but she won't let me, if i try she just gives me the glare. She shut the closet door and left, I heard muffled talking before father started yelling at her. The sound of her being kicked and punched echoed in my ears. The sound had finally stopped. Relieved thinking he's done, but oh how i was wrong. hearing her yell i shrunk, she never yells. Her screams of pain getting louder and louder. I started shaking I wanted to get up but couldn't i was frozen in hear. Muffled speaking was heard before I heard the door slam. I waited for my sister, But when i saw he i was horrified. More then usual. She had cuts all over, blood still pouring out. She collapsed. 

"Naruko!! Stay with me" I started crying. 'Please, mom don't take her away just yet' I beg between my sobs.  He's never cut her, the most he's ever done is burn and beat her. I scooped her up and moved over to the table in the corner, I reach under the table and grab the medical supplies. I pull out a needle and thread so i can do a makeshift stitches I sterilize the need before threading it. 

(Skip to when he finished all the stitches.)

I cut the thread as i finished the last stitch. I grab some rubbing alchol and gauze and start cleaning around the stiches and wipe up all the remaining blood. I started wrapping up were all the cuts were, I wouldn't even call them cut. it's like he dragged the knife after stabbing it in her. 

She had several burn marks along her legs and arms. I felt my self tearing up at the sight of my sister. All this just to protect me. 

*Ring**Ring*Ring* (I don't know okay ^.^)

I moved Naruko to her bed and covered her up before picking up the call. 

"Hello, Naruko?" I recognized the voice immediately

"Oh sorry, Ita, bur Naru's' I hesitated

"Naru's what?" his voice laced with worry. 

"She's well, out cold" I heard him sigh. I hated lying to him but I knew she didn't want anyone to worry. 

"Well do you mind if me and Sasuke come over any way, were were supposed to have a movie night but I guess she's already asleep" and just like that panic washed over me.  If i said no he would be suspicious so i had to say yes... Right?

"O-oh y-yea s-sure" shit i stuttered, he chuckled lightly before saying okay and that he'd be here soon. after we hung up i rushed down stairs to clean all the blood up. 

15 minutes later

*Knock *Knock*

"One minute" i called from the hallway as i put the cleaning supplies away.  I walk over to the door opening it. 

"Come in" I greeted them with a fake as hell smile. Itachi just smiled and Sasuke just gave me he famous 'Hn' I rolled my eyes wishing Naru was awake to decipher it. 

"Is Naru okay, did she get sick or something?" I looked over it was Sasuke who asked, no emotion as always. I looked over to Itachi who's face was full of worry. I sighed going with she's sick.

"Yea she's fine, she just caught a cold" Itachi just sighed as he walked over to the couch and sat down. 

"I'll go check on her" I nodded my head as he walk past me before realizing. 

"WAIT!! DON'T!!" I yelled Sasuke stopped and turned around glaring at me before saying 'And why the hell shouldn't" his words were laced with venom' I stiffened for a minute both Sasuke and Ita's eyes were glaring at me.

"Uhh, well she sleeps naked.. and well Uhh she's asleep" Please Kami make them believe this. I looked back at Sasuke who stiffened and i swear i could see a small blush on his face. 

"Sasuke, you wouldn't want to disturb her while she sleeps anyway, Right?" Omg thank you Ita. He may not know what's going on but I'm thankful he chimed in. Sasuke simply nodded before moving to sit next to his brother. I sighed relief washing over me. 

"So what movie are we watching?" I asked sitting on the Two seater next to the couch. 

"I don't know figured you'd know when we got here'" Itachi laughed awkwardly. 

"O-oh yea sorry i was bust cleaning everything up" I laughed nervously before getting up and pulling out the box of movies. 

We searched the box for maybe 10 minutes before i heard a thud from upstairs. We all looked at each other. I swear my heart dropped. 'uhh, you two stay here I'll go figure out what that was' Itachi smiled and gave a little nod and Sasuke just 'hn'd' again. 

I ran upstairs to my room to see Naruko was on the floor trynna get up. I chuckled lightly before helping her up. The fact that she can wake up so soon after losing so much blood always astonishes me. 

Naruko's POV:

I woke up in my bed, I sat up and groaned out in pain. I placed my face in my hands before running them through my hair, remembering what had happened. I tried to get up but fell. I heard muffled talking before fast moving steps. I heard the door open and i looked to see who it was, I sighed when i realized it was only Menma, i heard him chuckle and i started glaring daggers at him. He helped me up setting me down on the bed. 

"Who were you talking to" I ignored his protest and stood up managing to not fall this time and walked over to the closet and grabbed a Royal blue long sleeve shirt and a pair of grey sweatpants. 

"Well, Itachi and Sasuke are here because you guys had planned a moive night" Shit I forgot about that. I quickly threw on my clothes and ran to the bathroom so i could cover the new bruises. 

After i finished i sprinted down stairs. 'Shit, y'all i'm so sorry i forgot and fell asleep' I bent down holding my knees while panting. I head Sasuke and Itachi start laughing and assuring me it's fine. 

Heyy y'all the first chapters finally down. How'd you like it

I love you all have a Good Day/Night