A New Family

Naruko's POV :

I walked over to the couch were Itachi and Sasuke were, I looked around and saw Menma on the two seater. 

"Hn" I looked at Sasuke before putting my hand on my heart with a faked shocked look. 

"How dare you!! We both know I'm smarter then you Teme" We've all been in the living room for about a hour now and m and Sasuke were going back and forth about something that happened at school a few years ago. 

"Say's the girl who tripped and landed face first in front of me their first day of school" Sasuke retorted I playfully punched his arm and he rolled his eyes.

"We both know i was tripped" i rolled my eyes and laughed a little followed by a small wince. my sides were killing me. I hoped it was missed by the others. 

"Yea, yea I know i still remember slapping some dude for bullying you' Sasuke chuckled lightly at the memory. 'Yea but that never stopped him"

"Hang on, Wait a minute. You were bullied" I turned around and look at Itachi who had his eyebrows raised. Menma popped his head out of the kitchen scowling at me. I gulped. 

"Uhh... W-well y-yea. But it wasn't a big deal being bullied was normal for me" I muttered the last part. 

"Naru, come here please we need to talk about that thing" I sighed getting up looking back at the two Uchiha brothers; I giggled as their faces were riddled with curiosity. I walked into the kitchen and sighed. 

"You need to stop doing this" Menma had grabbed my arm as he whispered as to not let the other's know. I rolled my eyes. I love him but he always does this. 

"Menma, enough we go through this every time" I paused I know he's only worried but I won't stop.

"Naru" I looked at my brother shocked his eyes were filled with tears. 'If your always protecting others who will protect you' the tears threatened to spill from his eye's any second. I sighed. 

"Menma that's enough. I love you but I don't need protecting." before he could say anything i hugged him as to reassure him i was fine. He sighed as he hugged me back. "now lets get back with these snacks before they get to curious' We laughed a little before grabbing the Chips and candy. 

Once me and Menma got back to the living room we set all the snacks down. I sat on the floor next to Sasuke who was on the couch. Itachi got up and moved next to my brother. I looked over at Itachi who just shrugged as Menma blushed. I rolled my eyes 'Would y'all date already, you two flirt all the forking time' It was true they did flirt all the time, Itachi and Menma glared at me as me and Sasuke laughed. We started the movie. We were watching Frozen: 2 (Idek okay) I sighed as i leaned my head against the couch thinking about the events that occurred today. Just thinking about it makes wince. Tough this time it did not go un-noticed. Sasuke bent down to my ear and asked why i kept wincing. I sweatdroped. What was I supposed to say. 

"O-oh yea i fell down yesterday and have a bruise on my side, I guess it still hurts a little' I chuckled lightly. 'hn, If you say so' I sighed and turned my attention back to the movie. 

(Timeskip) 

After we watched about three movies we decided to stop for the night and talk for a it. I moved up onto the couch. I sat on the other end of where Sasuke was, I didn't want to be interrogated any more. I sighed for like the hundredth time this evening. 

"Sooo, I have something to ask you two" I looked over at Ita who had a huge smile plastered on his face. I looked over at the other Uchiha who was smirking i looked back confused gesturing to him he could continue. 'well me and Little Sasu here" Me and Menma snickered as we heard Sasuke make a 'Tch' noise. 'Well we were wondering if, since we bought a new house with far to many rooms. If you two would like to move in' I looked at the two brothers who were now next to each other like they were dumb. I looked over at Menma who looked at me excitedly. I new exactly what he was thinking. If we moved he wouldn't have to patch me up anymore. I sighed. 

"Menma can, I'm not sorry" The looked at me shocked, witch i expected after all me and my brother have never been apart since we left our mother womb that day. I looked back at Menma and the look on his face shook me to the core, It broke me. 

"Naru, you will be following me when i move out" his voice was shaky and tears will falling from his face. 

"Menmen, We both know someone has to stay to deal with Father" I ignored the curious looks on Ita and Sasu's faces. Menma clenched his hands as a look of anger and and sadness mixed together. 

"So why does it always have to be you!" his voice was raised he was yelling he finally snapped. 

"Menma Alan Uzumaki, Enough not while we have guest" I glared at him; he gulped he knew if i used his full name he was fucked. 

"Uhh, why is it such a big deal of who stays with your dad" Ita asked while scratching the back of his neck as i took a deep breath to relax.

'Well that beca-' I ran over and slapped my hand over his mouth before he could continue which earned me a glare from my brother as Sasuke and Ita looked at me shocked. I opened my mouth and tried to say something but before i could i started getting dizzy, I looked down and saw blood seeping through my pants. I looked up at Menma with a pleading look. 

"What the fuck why is there blood" I slowly looked over at Sasu with a guilty look. 

"Heh, yea that 's my fault i did that" I chuckled lightly. I will do anything to keep his a secret. No one needed to know about this, I didn't need the pitying looks. 

Itachi looked at me with a look that said i don't believe you. 'Tch' is all i heard from Sasu. I'm sorry guys but you don't need to know this i can't have you worry. I grabbed a towel that had been left in here the other day before applying pressure to my leg to stop the bleeding. I sat down on the floor. finally removing my hand from my brothers face. 

"Menmen, I need the thing please" he nodded before asking his 'Where is it?' 

"Uhh, should be under my bed' he headed out ignoring the other twos look of curiosity. he walked out of the room and upstairs to grab what i asked for. 

Menma's POV:

Sasuke and Its had just asked us to move in with them when they move. I was over the moon for two reasons.  One I've had a huge crush on Ita for a few years now, and two this means i could get Naru away from Minato. but when she shut the idea down and said i could but she wouldn't i felt tears fill my eyes with the feeling of anger slowly building up. after we went at it over why she need to come; Ita asked why it was suck a big deal. 

That's it I'm telling them I can't keep up this lie anymore. 'Well that's beca- i started but my words became muffled and unrecognizable. I looked down and glared at my sister. He glare soon turned into one of pleading and filled with pain. I looked down and realized why she was bleeding. 'Why the fuck is there blood' I looked as Sasuke with a guilty look but stayed silent, not that i really had a choice her hand was still over my mouth 'Yea, that's my fault, i did that' she chuckled lightly as she reached for the towel i had left down here. She sat on the floor finally removing her hand as she applied pressure to her leg. she asked for the thing and I immediately knew what she wanted, She wanted the last gift she was given by her Ex. I know its dumb to ask for something like that in this situation, But it always calmed her down. So I complied and walked upstairs to our room to search for the box, under her bed. I quickly found it before rushing down stairs. The Uchiha's looked at me confused as hell but i ignored them i had to tend to Naru right now, I walked over and placed the box in front of her. 

Ayee, What's in the box?

I love you all have a good day/night