I'm sorry

Naruko's POV :

The Uber pulled up to my house, I quickly paid him as I moved out of the car. I walked up to the front door and knocked. I waited a few minutes before the door opened and reveled Minato who wore a look of exhaustion, he had large eyebags and had a cast on the hand she had previously attacked. 

"This is still your home, you don't need to knock" He sighed moving away to allow me to come in. I smiled. Has he realized his mistakes, is he going to apologize. I stepped inside  and looked around. 

"geez, dad I've only been gone a week and the house is filthy" I flinched as he walked over to me, but what came next shocked. He was hugging me; hesitantly I hugged him back.

"I can't believe that after everything I've done to you that you still trust me enough to get this close" he whispered I furrowed my brow confused before blacking out. 

Nagato's POV :

After Gaara said that she might be being abused, everything clicked. All the dots finally connected. Why she always flinched when anyone but Menma touched her, Why she was always so pale and to skinny for her age, Why her smile was always fake, why she never wanted to make friends, so her dating was rare but did happen. Why when people talk about how happy their families are she always had that longing look in her eyes, Why she was unusually protective of Menma. The only thing I don't understand is why Menma was never like that. 

When the Uber pulled up I quickly got in as did Sai and Gaara. Despite just meeting my little cousin Gaara had become attached to her unknowingly, I can only assume that's because he went through the same thing. 

(Time skip)

As soon as we got to the Uzumaki residence I threw some bills at the driver and rushed out. I rushed up the drive way and banged on the door.

"Stay here" They nodded and moved out of sight. The doo opened to reveal Minato, I clenched my hands trying to keep my anger under control. 

"Where is she!" my anger still showed even though I tried to suppress it. Minato looked at me confused, his brows were furrowed and lips tuned into a frown and his head was tilted slight to the right. 

"Who do you mean?" He smirked he knew full and well who I was talking about. I clench my fist before taking a deep breath. 

"Enough playing dumb, Give me my cousin now!" every second I stood there the more I lost control over my anger. 

"I'm sorry to tell you, but she's well I guess you could say tied up right now" He had a sinister smirk on his face that really made my tick.  I punched him in jaw and stormed in. 

"NARU' I started yelling "NARUKO!! Where are you?" Each time I yelled I never got a response, I wandered through the house. I searched upstairs and down stair. I make my way to the basement and I head a scream. Full of agony pain and sorrow,  it broke my heart. 

"Gaara, come with me!" I waited for my boyfriend who quickly ran in. We made our way to the basement. All you could hear were the sounds of something cracking and the screams. I bust through the door to see some man hitting my cousin with a whip while she was tied up hanging from the ceiling by her wrist. The sight made me sick, she had tons of gashes on her back blood pouring from he wounds. 

"Gaara, get. her. out. now" i said through clenched teeth. He knew exactly just how pissed I was. After all I reacted the same way when I found Gaara in the same situation.

No one's POV :

Gaara ran over to Naruko who was limply hanging from the ceiling. Her eyes were dark any light left was gone. As Nagato proceeded to attack the unknown man who had been harming his baby cousin Gaara was still trying to free her from the chains that hung her from the ceiling. Soon enough the chains broke from the ceiling and she fell. Gaara barely caught her. 

Gaara picked her up and started moving to the door. The girl said nothing but a muttered apology, over and over I'm sorry came from her mouth like they were the breathe in her lungs. 

"Nagato, enough we need to get her out of here, she needs a hospital" he grunted throwing one more punch at the an and spat at him as he left.  'N-no h-hospitals' Gaara nodded before continuing to make his way back upstairs. He gave a warning glare to Sai telling him not a word.

"Sai, go find there old room, if my suspicions re right they should have  medical supplies" Gaara stated while setting down the blond female on the floor  . 

Gaara's POV :

The sight of her hanging from the ceiling, the blood pouring out of her wounds the large puddle of blood at her feet that was only growing. I ran over struggling to pull the chains out of the roof.  Nagato was already on beating the unknown male up. her shirt had been removed exposing her back. The though of what she's going through filled my mouth with a taste of disgust. I knew how this felt, taking the pain to protect the ones you love. I finally managed to pull the chains out of the ceiling; Barely catching her i picked her up the rest of the way. Called my boyfriend off. she kept apologizing over and over. The only things she would say were no hospitals and I'm sorry. 

I laid her down on the floor, I put her face down so I had access to her back. I was getting impatient waiting for Sai. 

Sai came running down the stairs with a bunch of stuff in his hands. 

I grabbed it all  neatly placed it around us. I started with cleaning the wounds, I lathered a washcloth with rubbing alchol. 

"I'm sorry but this is going to hurt allot, Sai go outside and call Menma tell him not to tell anyone other then the Uchiha's" Sai nodded and ran outside. 

"I'm sorry" I whispered again before starting to clean her back. The second the cloth touched her back she started screaming, Her scream never stopped tears rolled down he cheeks. I felt tears welling up in my eyes. I may not know her well, but I got attached to her. we never exchanged words before but it was something about her that reminded me of me years ago. 

"I can't do stitches as of now, they need to heal a little it's too close to the bone. Nagi, sit her up" He nodded his head tears slowly falling from his eyes. He never cries so seeing him cry broke me more. 

I started wrapping her back and around her torso, one i finished i took off my shirt and pulled it over her head. I picked her up.

"Call a Uber were going back to their place" I walked out side still carrying Naruko. I moved her from my arms to my back so now I was carrying her piggy back style. I moved her arms so they were around my neck and held her legs just under her knees. She was a light as a feather. I'll have to make sure she eats. I looked back at her to. her eyes were dark, the light that was there just moments ago faded she was limp, Still muttering apologies. I sighed as the Uber pulled up got in and set Naruko i=on my lap, if she come to in the car the lest thins she needs is to feel crowded. 

Heyyy yes im ending this chapter here, yes there will be another chapter today.

Theres gonna be a 2 week time skip next chapter. 

I love you all take care have a good day/night